Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Game strangley crashes in year 4

Page: 1 of 1
 stljason1
07-24-2002, 12:50 PM
I'm back in Rubacava, and I am suppoused to give the bottle with the ship in it to glottis so he will get drunk and spew. I know this because I have finished the game. When I try to give the bottle to him, manny walks into place, glottis turns like he is going to talk to you, but he keeps turning...and he turns and turns and turns...and he dosent stop turning...he just goes around in circles. I can still exit the game normally, but I cannot move manny or do anything else. I have to restart from my last save point, but the same thing happens, every time. I am running a 400mhz computer, but I have downloaded the patch so that shouldnt be the problem. If nobody knows how to fix this, I would appreciate it if someone gave me a save right after this point, becuase it is my brother playing the game, and I dont want to ruin the experience for him. Thank you.
 Gexx
07-24-2002, 4:59 PM
i had this same problem when i played through it the first time, it would stall after i froze the stuff glottis spews. i when i started the game over, uninstalled and reinstalled, it worked fine. unless you can find a save from someone (which will be pretty easy, but i dont have any) i would try reinstalling it.
 stljason1
07-24-2002, 6:20 PM
Thanks, but its not when im actually freezing the stuff glottis spews, its when I try to give him the bottle of whatever that stuff is, that is when he goes around in circles. I know my brother will not start over, so if someone has a save shortly after that point it would be greatly appreciated.
 MeddlingMonk
07-26-2002, 12:52 AM
Got an e-mail address, or shall we just throw a bottle into the sea? ;)
 stljason1
07-26-2002, 11:01 AM
ah sorry, either email me at stljason1@hotmail.com

or you could catch me on AIM under jasonman123
 MeddlingMonk
07-28-2002, 12:23 AM
The save is on it's way. Hope you have enough space in your inbox (the save is nearly 2 meg).
Page: 1 of 1