Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Could not initialize GSYS resource manager

Page: 1 of 1
 webreaper
07-22-2002, 10:59 AM
Every time I try to run RS I get the following error message:
"Could not initialize GSYS resource manager"
I have a PII450 192mb ram and a Hercules 3D Prophet 4000XT graphics card. This is a new card i've jus got. I used to get the same message with my old card ATI Rage Pro with a Voodoo I card. I have tried just about everything to try to get this damn game to work, including formatting and re-installing everything. But still I get that same error message. The frustrating thing about it is that I have a cover disc demo of the game which works just fine!! HEEEELLLLLLPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!
 gs00119
12-04-2005, 4:06 PM
Did you solve your problem?,
i have the same too.

Could ypu help me ?

bye
 Andrew D
01-28-2006, 5:48 PM
I have the same problem on not being able to play due to "could not access GSYS resource manager" What is the solution?
 omino
06-21-2006, 10:21 AM
Every time I try to run RS I get the following error message:
I have a PII450 192mb ram and a Hercules 3D Prophet 4000XT graphics card. This is a new card i've jus got. I used to get the same message with my old card ATI Rage Pro with a Voodoo I card. I have tried just about everything to try to get this damn game to work, including formatting and re-installing everything. But still I get that same error message. The frustrating thing about it is that I have a cover disc demo of the game which works just fine!! HEEEELLLLLLPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!

I have the same problem 2.
have you alraddy got a selution????

please sent me an E-Mail bach
 pegazocam
07-25-2006, 12:35 AM
do y know what is the solucion???

plz help me.....
Did you solve your problem?,
i have the same too.

Could ypu help me ?

bye
 inigoao
08-25-2007, 12:30 PM
SOMEBODY HAS RESOLVE THIS PROBLEM? YOUR ANSWER WILL BE WELLCOME
 Dark Sad Shadow
08-25-2007, 2:50 PM
ok ok try this:

Reinstall direct X
and check your graphics card drivers :)
 antone01
01-13-2008, 3:49 PM
:D Every time I try to run RS I get the following error message:
 petergillan50
06-25-2008, 4:14 PM
I had That Problem and is look like you have a corupt file try downloading a fresh coppy if you own a coppy it legal
Page: 1 of 1