Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Plo Koon in episode 3

Page: 1 of 1
 AgentSmith
03-15-2002, 2:42 AM
Chill out mez1109. :p

I think George Lucas conceived a great mystical fantasy tale with Star Wars and made 5 excellent movies which I all love. The EU authors have made many great comics and books about Star Wars which I love. I like it all so I'm not going to go around and worry about canon or not canon, to me it's all Star Wars and it rules! I just keep an open mind.

I never implied George Lucas is a lousy scriptwriter (In my post I meant that I -moi, le Agent Smith- am a lousy scriptwriter! :p)

Star Trek series have some awesome episodes with great scripts and acting, others are not so good in my opinion. I just like Star Trek too. I was just making a funny spoof of both.

If they kill Aayla off in Episode III or in a comic, I won't be able to change that. To me it just wouldn't fit the character of Aayla to die a lame battle death in Episode III, it doesn't suit her. So it'be a shame if she did.

And to be honest, I know it all comes down to personal opinions and one's point of view but I do think that many people (and tehre's some really nice folks in there so no offense guys) with their canon vs EU go into the movies and misinterpret a lot of things or dialogue and pull it out of context to turn it into something that suits their arguments. (Like the Bible is so many times misinterpreted.)
 Pada-Wan
07-22-2002, 1:48 AM
I think Plo Koon should die in episode 3 via Anakin slaughtering him.
 MotionMan
07-22-2002, 1:57 AM
Actually almost every Jedi will be killed in ep.3 except for a select few. Sadly, I think Plo Koon will be one of the Jedis not to survive.
We know Yoda and Obi-Wan are the only Jedi to survive. There MAY be a few others who escape and hide out somewere else, but that is yet to be seen.
So in conclusion as of what we know. Every Jedi will be killed except Obi-Wan and Yoda:(

-Sidious, Anakin/Vader and the clones will be the ones to take out the Jedi. Maybe Dooku will take out a few too.
 Pada-Wan
07-22-2002, 2:27 AM
Boba Fett will help take out some too probably :)
 Nebelwerfer_
07-22-2002, 2:28 AM
"now the jedi are all but extinct"

obi wan in ANH

"a young jedi named darth vader, who was a pupil of mine until he turned to evil, he helped the empire hunt down and destroy the jedi knights"

Yoda in ROTJ

"when gone am I , the last of the jedi you will be"

so there you have it, proof that kit fisto, aayla secura, and nikkto, and all those jedi will DIE!!!
 MotionMan
07-22-2002, 3:26 AM
Originally posted by Pada-Wan
Boba Fett will help take out some too probably :)

Hells no:mad:
I am one to defend Lucas at all costs, but if he alows this to happen I will be GREATLY disaponted in him.
Besides he has said in interviews that Boba Fett will be too young to even fit into the suit. Plus he will be far from being fully trained to be a bounty hunter let alone a Jedi killer.:rolleyes:
 mez1109
07-22-2002, 6:18 AM
Boba Fett is going to do jack sh*t to Jedis.

Even though I have heared that MACE WINDU, yep, the same dude your thinking of, is going to be killed by BOBA FETT.

He shall revenge his father, as it is written in his destiny.

Oh yeah, one more thing....

.....Plo Koon....I did not even know who Plo Koon was until ET Warrior tols me......he is one of the Jedis in the background.....of course he will die.....he is put into the movie to die not to live.
 AgentSmith
07-22-2002, 7:41 AM
Aayla Secura will survive Episode III and the Jedi purge. :D She won't die. :D

Why? Because I said so!!! :evil2: *Takes out his Desert Eagle .50.* Any objections? :evil2: *Everyone agrees with Smith* ... Thought so, there ya go. :D

Lol. Seriously though I really do hope she survives and though from those quotes in ANH and ROTJ I think there will be several Jeid besides Obi-Wan Kenobi and Yod ato survive the Jedi purge. There's still a good 9000 at the end of AOTC so even with the Clone Wars that will a lot of Jedi to hunt down. (Perhaps George Lucas will quote or hint that many are kille dduring the Clone Wars?)
And deep down in the dark corners of the rumour circuit said to be straight from GL and several EU authors, GL would hint or show multiple Jedi to go into hiding during or after Episode III and remain so for decades, away from the Empire and Vader. (As this is said to play out in future novels that they might resurface ...) But that's real deep troath rumours that might not be true at all.

But my hope is that Aayla survives. :D A personal hope and wish, you don't have to agree.
 mez1109
07-22-2002, 9:03 AM
Aayla Secura WILL BE DEAD!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry AgentSmith, no stopping the sith, tough luck isn't it.

Any way, she wont't like you sexually anyway, you have the wrong skin colour, unless you get lots of or one big blue tatoo.

Just face it, and stick to your own kind.

There is one girl out there for you, who looks like Aayla Secura, with the right skin colour.

;)
 AgentSmith
07-22-2002, 10:18 AM
Well mez1109, nice try but you're wrong. ;)

Aayla Secura will very much stay alive!!! :D

Those weak litttle Sith, there's something far worse out there!!! There's no stopping Agent Smith!!! :evil2:

With Aayla it's not a sexual thing at all or color thing anyways. :p :D

I already got me the lady who is not unlike Aayla Secura. ;) (My fiancee I mean you know seriously, not Amy Allen. :p)

(And another reason Aayla can't die then just yet is it'll screw up the continuity of my fanfic story! :p)
 ET Warrior
07-22-2002, 3:22 PM
ah geez, i thought this was going to be a good thread when i first saw it. Now i see it is a blasphemous one! ;)

Plo Koon should be shown kicking some ass in ep 3....and then he goes into hiding on his homeworld of dorsin.....yes.......
 Pada-Wan
07-22-2002, 4:01 PM
lol, i was just joking man. Since i knew u had the plo koon sig, i made this post :) plo koon is one of my fav jedi because he has a awesome yellow lightsaber. its not orange, its yellow!
 sexcellent
07-22-2002, 10:09 PM
HEY!!!!!

just because no jedi's are alive in ep 6 (luke and yoda) it doesnt mean they all die in ep3. mace windu for example is too good to be slain by anakin or even dooku. HE AND MANY OTHERS MAY DIE OF OLD AGE OR OTHER CAUSES AFTER EP 3 but before when yoda tells this to luke.
 root
07-22-2002, 10:46 PM
Windu gets disentegrated by a training Boba Fett while in Anakin's prescense. In ESB when Vader orders the Bounty Hunter's to capture Luke alive he says to Boba Fett specifically, "No disentegrations".
 sexcellent
07-22-2002, 11:44 PM
that's far from proof that mace gets disentegrated
 MotionMan
07-23-2002, 12:55 AM
Originally posted by root
Windu gets disentegrated by a training Boba Fett while in Anakin's prescense. In ESB when Vader orders the Bounty Hunter's to capture Luke alive he says to Boba Fett specifically, "No disentegrations".

He says that to all the bounty hunters in general. He just happens to be looking at Boba Fett at the time. He could have been looking at Bossk and then would he be the tough bad ass bounty hunter instead of Boba?
 Hannibal
07-23-2002, 12:08 PM
How old was Boba in Ep2? Like 10 or 11? Ep3 will be 2 years from Ep2. So the only way Boba Fett will kill Mace Windu is if a bunch of clones hold Mace down for Boba.
 mez1109
07-23-2002, 12:28 PM
Mace Windu is to be shot in the back by Boba, but they want to make it a bit more dramatic, as Samuel seems not to be to happy about it.

The credit goes all to MotionMan who posted a thread on it.

This is for AgentSmith and ET Warrior:

Do you remember the poor crew man wearing red in Star Trek?

YES?

Do you remember what always happened to him?

A phaser shot hit him, quickly a dramatically Dr. McCoy rushed to the man, scanned him with a device, turnes his head and said: "His DEAD Jim", how observent of the Dr.

Why did the crew man die, because he was a minor character and expendible, so he dies.

All SW does is make the minor character look VERY COOL, like Plo Koon or a foxy killer like Aayla Secura.

But they will ALL DIE, so that people say, sh*t, those Jedis looked so cool, and were such good fighters, IF they die, surely, Obi Wan must be a bad ass kun fu mother f*cker to get away alive.

SEE, I am right and you know it.

Anyway, why do you want your favorite characters to live, HEROES DIE WITH HONOR, NOT get old and die.

Come on they are Jedis, honor is of great importence to them, like Count Dukoo points out to Mace Windu, who wants to die fighting a great battle totally outnumbered so he can have his statue put up in the Jedi Council Library by the side of other great Jedis.
 ET Warrior
07-23-2002, 3:16 PM
I hate star Trek, and i never watch it.......so your analogy doesn't work for me................

And Mace and the other jedi were willing to die, not to have a statue made of them, but to preserve freedom in the galaxy, AND they did not want to be hostages to be bartered.

And Boba will be 14 years old or around there in ep 3........mace windu would chop his head off before Boba realized that mace's saber was on.
 AgentSmith
07-23-2002, 3:33 PM
I do know my Star Trek and the foxy lady in Star Trek Voyager, 7 of 9 lives. :D The foxy lady in Enterprise, T'Pol, lives. :D

So Aayla will live. :D

Why do I know this ... well ... hang on ... what the?

*Clonetroopers run in blaster blazing. mez1109 takes several fatal laserblast hits. mez1109 lies on the ground, blood flowing from his wounds, dying.*

MotionMan: 'Logic dictates these Clonetroopers are hostile, we should defend ourselves.'
*Motionman and Hannibal quickly dispatch the Clonetroopers.*

*ET Warrior bends over mez1109's body and checks his pulse.*
ET Warrior: 'He's dead Smith!'
AgentSmith: 'Dead!?'
Hannibal: 'Agh, let's drop it ... anyways he was a minor redshirt poster.'
AgentSmith: 'Yeah, cannonfodder from the start ... .'
ET Warrior: 'Was fun while it lasted.'
AgentSmith: 'Who are we going to get killed next week?'
MotionMan: 'Logic and scripting by an overactive AgentSmith tells us there will be some poor smuck saying something about Aayla that makes AgentSmith have him killed off ...'
ET Warrior: 'Works for me ... he wanted to have Plo Koon killed anyways.'
Hannibal: 'Yeah... good for me too.'
AgentSmith: 'If it's cool for you all, it's good for me.'

Next week a brand new episode of 'Silly Star Trek/Star Wars spoof adventures with Lucasforum posters as crazy actors from a lousy scriptwriter!' :p

j/k :p
 ET Warrior
07-23-2002, 3:40 PM
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

lol, i was just joking man. Since i knew u had the plo koon sig, i made this post plo koon is one of my fav jedi because he has a awesome yellow lightsaber. its not orange, its yellow!
Excellent.....yes it is yellow, as is shown in my avatar.......too bad he only gets a blue one in the movies....i watched closely last night when i saw it agane...we see him ignite it, and after the clone troopers show up there are a couple seconds of footage showing him kick some ass........i was happy. ;):D
 MotionMan
07-23-2002, 3:46 PM
Good stuff Agent Smith! :thumbsup:

:D
 Kryllith
07-23-2002, 8:11 PM
Originally posted by AgentSmith
MotionMan: 'Logic and scripting by an overactive AgentSmith tells us there will be some poor smuck saying something about Aayla that makes AgentSmith have him killed off ...'

Good thing I wear blue shirts. :)

Kryllith
 AgentSmith
07-24-2002, 8:23 AM
Thanks dudes. :p

I owe it all to the great cast of the series 'Silly Star Trek/Star Wars spoof adventures with Lucasforum posters as crazy actors from a lousy scriptwriter!'

MotionMan as Mr. MotionMan 'Logic says I'll lightsaber your ass' Spock.
Hannibal as Commander 'Hannibal not the one from Silence of the Lambs' Chakotay.
ET Warrior as Dr. ET 'Bones says he's dead Jim!' McWarrior.
AgentSmith as Agent 'Some Starfleet dude hot for alien bootae' Smith. :p
mez1109 as Redshirt 'poor schmuck' victim of episode 1
 ET Warrior
07-24-2002, 1:13 PM
:rofl::rofl:
Wooo, funny things that make me laugh, good jobs smithy
 Jaster21801
07-24-2002, 2:53 PM
Originally posted by MotionMan

He says that to all the bounty hunters in general. He just happens to be looking at Boba Fett at the time. He could have been looking at Bossk and then would he be the tough bad ass bounty hunter instead of Boba?

I've seen shots of the "original" scene where Dengar is in Fett's place... maybe the test audience thought Dengar was too ugly or something...
 mez1109
07-24-2002, 5:36 PM
EXELLENT AgentSmith

The First Stage of not accepting the death of a hero is denial.

Are you trying to say that GL is a bad script writer just like the ones from ST.

As we all know that all the Jedis except of Obi Wan and Yoda are hunted down and killed.
So GL is as bad as the ST script writers after what you said.

I didn't say the Jedis won't fight back, but they can't take on everybody, there aren't enough of them, just as we saw in the Arena Scene in ATOC, all those Jedis that died did not just learn how to fight, they were one of the best Jedis.

What will the life of Aayla matter in the further SW Movies, NOTHING, they are extras who look cool and die.:D
 ET Warrior
07-24-2002, 6:33 PM
What the hell are you talkin about mez? I see no part in any of his posts that mention that George Lucas is a bad script writer.......he was pointing out that to compare star wars to star trek is foolish and silly.
Page: 1 of 1