Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

trivia (probably will include spoilers)

Page: 1 of 1
 Ewok Hunter
07-21-2002, 8:05 AM
this is the most on topic place to put a trivia post on the SW universe, probably will eventually go into EU, so here's the first question: which SSD collided with the :deathii: near the end of the battle of Endor?
 TheMadDoofer
07-22-2002, 10:39 AM
The bad thing is, almost no one goes to this forum.:(
 Ewok Hunter
07-23-2002, 12:54 AM
so let's go spam the other boards telling people to come here :D.
 BeastMaster
07-23-2002, 10:23 AM
You do, and it'll be a toss up as to who dismembers you; the mods, or me.

And it was the Executor. Lord Vader's personal Super-class Star Destroyer; the first of its kind (eventually followed by the Lusankya [buried on Coruscant, and eventually freed by Ysanne Isard], the Iron Fist, and the Intimidator [captured by yevetha during the withdrawal from Koornacht]).

That was childishly easy.

What was Jabba the hutt's full name (3 words).
 Ewok Hunter
07-23-2002, 7:42 PM
I know, it was just to start us off, the name was Jabba Deslijic Tiure. heres a semi-difficult one: what is the training protol where each tranies poits are switched whith their wingmen.
 Ewok Hunter
07-25-2002, 9:34 PM
acctually it was in book five by allston :). and piggy explained it to his wingman but not to kell so it was established before wedge used it.
 BeastMaster
07-26-2002, 9:39 AM
If I had the first of Stackpole's X-Wing books, I could tell you, but it's in another city right now, and it's been so long since I've read it.

Besides, I get the feeling that Wedge made up that protocol on the spot, just to p*ss off Corran.
Page: 1 of 1