Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Sweet I Got A New Job!!!

Page: 1 of 1
 JackTheGaffer
07-17-2002, 4:47 AM
Wooooo hooo I just got a job as a Porduction Assistant/Second Second Assistant Director on a Roger Corman movie!!!
 sheaday6
07-18-2002, 12:11 AM
hey isn't that the job where you go get coffee for everyone? HAHA just kidding. Roger Corman ... what movies has he done?
 JackTheGaffer
07-19-2002, 5:06 AM
No I dont get coffee for every one, I am a step higher than that guy. Roger Corman has done some of the worst B movies ever.
 sheaday6
07-19-2002, 9:56 PM
oh... well, its still a good job
 YTtheMighty
07-20-2002, 11:06 AM
I love B movies, those are the movies that would really kick ass if they had more than $20 to make it!
 JackTheGaffer
07-21-2002, 4:24 AM
This one has about a million dollar budget. Think of all the crap you can make for a million bucks!
 sheaday6
07-22-2002, 12:06 PM
whats it about?
 mxbx
07-22-2002, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by JackTheGaffer
This one has about a million dollar budget. Think of all the crap you can make for a million bucks!

In accordance with your request that I think about the crap I can make for a million dollars, I have spent the past day doing just that (thinking, not making crap). I have to say, the amount of crap I could make with the amount in question is staggering - simply staggering!
Thank you for feeding my imagination for the past twenty-four hours. You have been a gentle muse. You, Jack the Gaffer, may one day serve as inspiration for all mankind, beastkind, plantkind, mineralkind, et al. Fine work!
 JackTheGaffer
07-23-2002, 2:48 AM
Well you are welcome MXBX.

Btw, it is about a killer croc or something like that. Its being filmed in a water district and Magic Mountain or something along those lines.
 sheaday6
07-23-2002, 11:23 AM
wow, Magic Mountain
 YTtheMighty
07-23-2002, 1:17 PM
Oh its one the crapy B movies, the only good B movies are the Sci-Fi ones and they always have one actor that was actually in a good movie but was shortly afterwards forgotten [ie. Rudger Hower or Patrik Swaysee(or however you spell it)], the Monster ones always suck balls, if I may say so, but hey more power to ya!

BTW: One million dollars is very little in the movie making world.. I'm no expert but I do know that this movie is going to be simple tooth pick props and such if the budget is one million dollars... but hey I wish I had a million dollars...
Page: 1 of 1