Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Can people download them?

Page: 1 of 1
 MJ
07-16-2002, 8:11 AM
Can people download the first two parts? If not, my apologies, it was always my intention for them to be downloadable.

As soon as I get home I'll pack them in a zip file and stick them online. Also the future ones will be online in zip form if that is the case.

Let me know. Sorry about that!
 Huz
07-17-2002, 2:06 AM
I can download and save them fine. If people can't, then they've most likely messed up at their end, probably by electing to open an MP3 "from its current location" in the past and checking the "don't ask me about this again" option in Internet Explorer. These people can beat themselves up for being such cretins, then save the MP3s by right-clicking and choosing "Save Target As..." (or shift-clicking the link in Netscape).

Zipped MP3s are inconvenient and annoying, IMHO. Don't do it!

EDIT: Mmm. The longer this message stays here, the more needlessly vitriolic it seems. Sorry to take that tone with you, aforementioned cretins. I love you really. ;)
 MeddlingMonk
07-19-2002, 1:13 PM
It's too late for apologies. You're out of my will. :p
 GendoTheGreat
07-19-2002, 5:11 PM
When do you expect to have the whole thing cut and dried, ready to download? And will we have the option of downloading the whole thing in one big lump?
 MJ
07-20-2002, 9:24 PM
Well... you can download it now, a part at a time. That's the most recommended way of getting it at the moment. Be quick about it, because I don't know how long the parts will stay online for.

Cut dried etc, it will be over and done with within ten parts. Then it'll be on to a brand new radio series.

Downloading in one lump... nyet. Nope. And so forth. I'm considering releasing it on CD to buy through the website, and maybe one piece of merchandise, depends if there's call for either of them (see if you can pick it out, it's first mentioned in part 3) but besides that, download them as they go.
 Crocodilic
07-31-2002, 4:08 PM
Well its either Volume 1 or its the 'key'. A Ribcage?
 MJ
07-31-2002, 9:34 PM
Right the second time :)

Tales from the Land of the Dead Volume One would be a bloody good idea, but really hard to write.
 Crocodilic
08-01-2002, 12:16 PM
I would write it but id need some more info. Infact I would love be be involved in something like that. On the other hand it could be the script for the Radio Series?
Page: 1 of 1