Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

JK2radient stopped working - Error - Parse Entity not found

Page: 1 of 1
 aazell
07-16-2002, 2:46 AM
Hi
I have been using JK2Radient for several months now with no problems. Today it has began to produce this error.......

ParseEntity:{ notfound
GetLastError()=0-0
An Unrecoverable error has occured. Would you like to edit preferences before exiting QERadient?

Nothing significant has changed on My pc.

I have completely uninstalled JK2 and deleted all the folder structure before reinstalling it and I have deleted all the tools and reinstalled them. Still no luck.

Has anyone else come across this and solved the problem.

Aaz
 aazell
07-22-2002, 12:20 PM
Anyone?????

This is basically ending my career as a JO mapper.

Somone must have some kind of clues for me or at least point me in the right direction for some help?

Please!!!!!!!
 Wes Marrakesh
07-22-2002, 1:11 PM
It might mean your entity files are corrputed, just a guess.
But it would not end your career becasue you COULD start with GTKRadiant
 aazell
07-23-2002, 4:29 AM
Way ahead of you buddy.

I have started using GTK Rad but I can't seem to get MP or SP entities available when I'm using it.

I've loaded up the QE4 project files. Then I restart and right click and all thats available is world spawn. Any idea how to get all the entities available?

Also how do I run the compiler when using GTK. Do I have to change the settings so that it uses the JK compiler?

Thanks for the help...

AAz
Page: 1 of 1