Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The LEC Gaming connection

Page: 1 of 1
 Sanspoof
07-16-2002, 2:21 AM
The incredible connections of one LEC game to another is easily notified. Don't know what I'm talking about? Well, it's the mentioning of other LEC games in an LEC game. Like maybe a spooky resemblance of another LEC game character appearing in another LEC game or something. Anyway, can people send in quotes or maybe pictures of the mentioning or spooky resembling of an LEC game in another LEC game? They're so cool!
 Darth Eggplant
07-16-2002, 2:27 AM
:jawa
Questo???
What you talking about Willis?
 Sanspoof
07-16-2002, 2:39 AM
Look, I mean the way there's some kind of aspect from another game in another game. Here's an example:

In LucasArts's Day of the Tentacle, in the colonial times there's a picture of Max from Sam and Max hanging on the corridor walls upstairs.

That was a connection to another game, which was Sam and Max. But it was in Day of the Tentacle. Understand?
 Tall Guy
07-16-2002, 5:37 AM
sam and max also appear in grim fandango, they're (or one of em is..) in a picture in toto's place
 Darth Eggplant
07-16-2002, 1:28 PM
:eek:
not having any other Lucasarts
games I am unable to fully
grasp this thread.
I understand
but can not join in
I must win the lottery
and buy all those
games I guess. :D

*:jawa just so you know it is me*
 GendoTheGreat
07-16-2002, 2:18 PM
You really don't need lottery winnings to purchase more LEC games, the older ones are cheap as hell. (Although I can't reliably ascertain what Hell fetches on the open market these days.)
 Metallus
07-16-2002, 2:33 PM
Just don't warez them or I'll probably cry.

And then ban you.
 Darth Eggplant
07-16-2002, 7:03 PM
:jawa
I know not to do this thing,
but what does warez stand for?
an abbreviation or is it an Accronym.
 GendoTheGreat
07-16-2002, 9:20 PM
Neither, it's term for licensed software that's been "cracked" (i.e. the copyright protection has been broken, so the software can be copied and distributed). The people who distrubite the cracked software don't actually use this term, however. Warez is what it's known as to you and me. (I think I got all that right). Anyway, all you need to know is that warez are bad and you should stay away from it if you know what's good for you.
 Gexx
07-16-2002, 11:03 PM
manny is in CMI, he's wearing a button that says "ask me about grim fandango"
 Sanspoof
07-17-2002, 1:20 AM
In Day of the Tentacle, there's a stormtrooper helmet :trooper: in Green's room and a Darth Vader :vadar: calendar in Dr Fred's office. Also, if you look at the calendar Bernard says 'It's from my favourite movie!'
Page: 1 of 1