Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

GF2 Storyline?

Page: 2 of 2
 MeddlingMonk
09-20-2002, 11:56 PM
Give me $500 and I'll whack you with a cinder block.
 GendoTheGreat
09-21-2002, 10:28 AM
Or I could eat the contents of the cupboard under my kitchen sink for free.
 jokemaster
11-13-2002, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by GendoTheGreat
Or I could eat the contents of the cupboard under my kitchen sink for free.

or eat the contents under my computer desk, it garantees that you won't remember anything

(WARNING: side efects include: nausea, severe diehrea, vomiting, heart attack, hives, death, fainting, and other mortal stuff
 tom_jenkins23
12-02-2002, 2:24 PM
I think Manny would HAVE to be in it, and i like the idea of some evil force pulling manny into the land of the dead oncemore. New towns could be used, but including Rubacava because I love it! Maybe a new kind of evil force has broken the barrier of the land of the dead and every minute souls are being pulled out of the land of the dead into nothingness, therefore people are dying (again) every minute, and its upto manny to solve the barrier thing.

If that makes sense lol. As long as its still darkish and has the same sort of music, and has MANNY then i'll buy it!
 jokemaster
12-02-2002, 7:55 PM
dont forget glottis
 theholyidiot
12-10-2002, 10:16 PM
The story is complete, people. Just accept it and move on. GF2 would just ruin a good thing. Like many a series before it, you would sink a great game by giving it an unworthy sequel.
 skauch
12-11-2002, 8:36 AM
theholyidiot: i think you're right.

i hope they won't make the same mistake that they made to the monkey island series.
 theholyidiot
12-14-2002, 3:31 AM
Hey, I didn't say that I don't like the new MI games, I thought they were great. (please though, save your comments on that for another forum or thread...)
 TangentBlack
12-16-2002, 3:20 PM
hmmmmmmm
Page: 2 of 2