Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Eggy

Page: 1 of 1
 GendoTheGreat
07-13-2002, 5:36 PM
I was mucking around with GF in dev. mode when I stumbled onto an easter egg of sorts. I've never seen it mentioned anywhere before.

At the very start of the game, leave your office and travel down past Eva's desk to the elevators. Walk up to the lobby elevator (the one with the doors that face Eva's desk) and park yourself in front of it, making sure the doors open first. After a few seconds the doors will try to close and the bell will sound, but the doors will pop right open again because you're standing in front of them. The doors will continue to try and close and the bell will continue to "ding". After a couple of minutes of this, Eva will ask Manny what the hell he's doing. He tells her he's doing a safety inspection, and Eva responds by telling him to hurry up because it's giving her a headache.

This just about cracked me up when I heard it. Has anyone else seen it before?
 H. Toothroot
07-14-2002, 1:42 AM
Hey, itґs great!

I just tried it, and it also works in the german version of the game. Iґs also the same dialogue with Manny telling about a safety inspection and Eva telling him to hurry up, but she more likely says something like: "You drive me crazy" at the end or "Du treibst mich in den Wahnsunn":p for your fun.

bye
:cool:
 Darth Eggplant
07-14-2002, 5:48 AM
:jawa
I shall try this amusing diversion
it sounds as much fun as proding
Star Craft characters until they
get mad at you
and say alternate things.
 Isis Kaldara
07-17-2002, 5:23 AM