Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Help Me Metallus

Page: 1 of 1
 GendoTheGreat
07-13-2002, 3:53 PM
I tried to send you a message, but it wanted my password. I've forgotten it, so I typed in my screen name to have the password mailed to me. I got an error screen saying that the info could not be retrieved. If the cookie expires, I won't be able to get back on the forums. What do I do?
 Metallus
07-13-2002, 10:33 PM
Hmm, I could change your password and send you the new one somehow...
 GendoTheGreat
07-13-2002, 10:54 PM
How about a personal email? But if you did give me a new password, would I be able to change it later, to something I'd remember?
 Metallus
07-13-2002, 10:55 PM
Yeah, you can change that in your control panel (on Lucasforums).

Your new password has been sent.
 GendoTheGreat
07-16-2002, 6:53 AM
As you can see, everything's back to normal. Thanks man.
 Metallus
07-16-2002, 2:31 PM
Awesome. Hope that doesn't happen again.
 GendoTheGreat
07-16-2002, 2:43 PM
Here's the question I tried to send through a PM. 1) What exactly are the rules regarding profanity on the forums? 2) What are the rules regarding profanity in private messages?

I WANNA SWEAR, GODDAMNIT!
 Gexx
07-17-2002, 1:00 PM
well it's not censored so i guess it's self censorship. like that's gonna happen :D
 Metallus
07-17-2002, 1:24 PM
There are a few words that will be censored on Lucasforums. We've got quite a few young'ins floating around, so we have to keep them censored. However, all the cool kids know how to break the swear filter. I'm not telling you how though. You've gotta ****ing figure it out for yourself.
 GendoTheGreat
07-17-2002, 2:10 PM
Why bother? You only have to insert a f ucking space, or a f,ucking comma. I just wanted to know what would happen to me if I tried anything. I think I'll try to keep it clean anyway, like you say there could be kids around. Although, have you heard the way some kids talk these days? Make a sailor cringe, it would.
 GendoTheGreat
07-18-2002, 1:11 PM
Metallus, I'm in the **** again. This time I can't change my avatar. When I click the "Change Avatar" button, I get taken straight to a page that thanks me for updating my profile. Is the forum having tech difficulties, or what? It's not exactly an urgent matter, but it is annoying.
 GendoTheGreat
07-19-2002, 8:09 AM
Never mind, as you can see it's sorted itself out.
Page: 1 of 1