Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Jedi Schools

Page: 1 of 1
 ch0wd3r
07-11-2002, 3:34 AM
Well, this is kind of a comic im making with my friends. I came here and just registered, and wondered if i should make it an RPG, and i thought it would be cool, so here we go.

Episode I: The Secret of the Vor'Na'Tu
Chapter 1

Well, the first day of school arrives for me. Im Naddiel Skywalker, and I am about to live in a new prefab shelter, with my new roommates. Damn, I am very nervous, first time i get to use a lightsaber, and i get to learn to use the ways of the force. It's 7:26am and i am very tired, and i hate these clothes, they stink of I'll have to wash them when i get to the room. I walked into the hall and sat next to an incredibly beautiful girl. As the Jedi Master told us that we had to make our own light saber, i immediately drew down a sketch of my one. As we got to the rooms, I washed my clothes and dried them. I walked into the kitchen and saw the girl that I sat next to, along with four boys and another 4 girls. Suddenly, I fell over on the floor and woke up in the medic...
 ch0wd3r
07-11-2002, 3:36 AM
As you can see, i need a master, 5 girls, and four boys. One of the girls has to be the one Naddiel likes, and the others can be anyone. Reply to this if u wanna be part of it
 ch0wd3r
07-11-2002, 6:03 AM
:gsaber: if u wanna do this stuff, reply here or IM me on ch0wd3rdir3ct or Email me at scouse_chow@hotmail.com p.s I have MSN Messenger.
Er, bye
 ch0wd3r
07-11-2002, 6:07 AM
Btw, the story i just told you is just something i just made up out of my head, so we can make up stuff.

There will be 10 chapters, which are about 5 pages long of A5 paper, so bye then
 DashRendar
08-04-2002, 5:18 PM
Well, just a warning, you're story-line is good and everything, but this is mainly a d20 Forums, not that you won't get recruits, you most likely will, but most likely not in the numbers you're talking about. 9 players is a LOT for an RPG. If you play it nice & proper you'll have to wait for each one to post before posting again, and that would take a good while with 9 people in the game...just a warning.

O and as one final warning: I have been known to be wrong.
Page: 1 of 1