Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

New Forum

Page: 1 of 1
 Kurgan
12-10-1999, 6:53 AM
I added this on the request and advice of some members of this site.

Please be respectful of others, and have fun posting your own storyboards, telling original tales, jokes, role-play, etc. Play at storyteller. Anything that has to do with Star Wars is welcome.

Enjoy!

Kurgan
 psyduck78
12-10-1999, 11:38 PM
Good Call!

------------------
I don't like the idea that I'm not in control of my life...
 Alba Wan Kenobi
12-12-1999, 3:16 AM
Wow RPG

------------------
"Being Jedi isn't an easy task"
 Darth Kurgan
12-15-1999, 3:40 AM
Go ahead, post something! Start your own thread.. that's what the forum's there for.

Kurgan
 MadPoster
07-18-2001, 8:18 PM
This makes it look like there was an evil Kurgan at one time....
 Tie Guy
07-19-2001, 12:39 AM
Good call.

He probably was originally Darth Kurgan and then changed it to present a more friendly and optimistic feel to his forums. He wouldn't want to scare the newcomers, would he?

Or, it could be some other guy who stole Kurgan's name and put a Darth in front of it, but that would probably make old Kurgan mad, so i doubt it.

In all truth, Kurgan probably has multiple personalities that consist of Kurgan, Darth Kurgan, Not-quite-so-dark-as-Darth-Kurgan Kurgan, and of course, Jed, j/k ;)

[ July 18, 2001: Message edited by: Tie Guy ]
Page: 1 of 1