Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Battle over Tatooine

Page: 1 of 1
 Jedi Kenobi
05-22-2000, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by Dark Jedi:

*It was a calm day on Tatooine. The summer was nice and balmy but the sky was not so nice. There are 4 Imperial Class Star Destroyers in the sky in perfect formation. Suddenly, a Rebel fleet of 10 Mon Calamiri Starships drops out of hyperspace.*

ISD Captain: Open fire! Desroy the rebels; don't let a single being of their kind escape.

Mon Cal Captain: Our surprise didn't work as well as planned! Open fire with all turbolasers on the ISDs and send out the starfighters to attack!

*Outside you see 25 Tie Fighters come out of the ISDs and 5 X-Wings come out of the Mon Cals. Five minutes later 10 more Tie Fighters come out of ISD Armada and 5 B-Wings come out of Mon Calimari Sequence.*

The Battle has begun!

(This is meant to be like an rpg, I left it open ended on purpose. Anyone who wishes to
participate can take the role of a fighter piolet, gunner, Capital ship captain, or whatever you choose. Have fun with this.)

[This message has been edited by Jedi Kenobi (edited May 22, 2000).]
 Jedi Kenobi
05-22-2000, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by LBD_Leeman:
Starfigher Piot: "Red leader to red group, tighten formation, lock S-Foils in attack position and prepare to engage the TIE's."

(is that what you mean?)

Jedi Kenobi
05-22-2000, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by Dark Jedi:

That is exactly what I mean. should be a message board space battle rpg or something along those lines. I just thought it would be interesting

Jedi Kenobi
05-23-2000, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by Jedi Kenobi:

* The battle wages on *
Imperial Pilot:AAAAHHH!
Rebel Pilot:YEEEHAAH!

Jedi Kenobi
05-23-2000, 12:03 AM

* The scared inhabitants of Tatooine flee the planet in fear*
Imperial Commander: See that those civilians escape safely so we might sway their feelings of the power of the Empire!
Rebel Commander: They are up to something. Be prepared!
 Jedi Kenobi
05-23-2000, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by LBD_Leeman:

Imperial commander: Once the civilians get stopped by our Interdictors, they'll have no choice but to succumb to the power of The Empire.
 Jedi Kenobi
05-23-2000, 12:06 AM

*Two Imperial Interdictors enter the area*
Rebel Commander: There is a pair of Interdictors entering the area. That's their plan! They will force the civilians to fight us! All ships, prepare to engage the interdictors, NOW!
Imperial Commander: All fighters, protect the Interdictors!
 Jedi Kenobi
05-23-2000, 12:08 AM
Ok. I got it transferred. I did the best I could. Join in if you want. For those of you who don't know what I mean, this topic was originally in the Cantina.

------------------
http://www.lucasarts.com/products/jedipowerbattles/images/jedi/big/obi_large.jpg)
Jedi Kenobi
Jedi Knight

Page: 1 of 1