Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Star Wars : Death of a Jedi

Page: 1 of 1
 Darth_Simpson
05-21-2000, 8:02 PM
Star Wars

Death of a Jedi

Shortly after the destruction of the Jedi Council and Palpatine`s betrayal of the Republic, the Jedi once known as Anakin Skywalker begins his Jedi hunt. Although Vader and Palpatine has destroyed the Jedi Council, there is still a lot of Jedi Knights scattered over the galaxy. Taking this as a challenge, Vader begins the hunt of a powerful Jedi Apprentice, Haran Raaw. Little does Vader know that Raaw hes secretly contacted the remnants of the Jedi to bring both him and Palpatine to an end!

I will roleplay Vader in this story, and you may choose whatever character you like from this period of time.

[This message has been edited by Darth_Simpson (edited May 21, 2000).]
 obi
05-21-2000, 11:18 PM
hey!i have an awesome idea.the role play i started and is still going,anakin turns to the dark side.so why dont you wait till thats over?that way,it will be in order.

------------------
http://collectibles-unlimited.com/images/sw-lukedarth.jpg) old ben kenobi:everyones favorite jedi.
 Darth_Simpson
05-22-2000, 12:26 PM
Ok, thats cool!
Page: 1 of 1