Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Okay while you're role-playing here's some things you need to know..

Page: 1 of 1
 Adi_Gallia
04-30-2000, 2:20 AM
<font face="Calligraph421 BT"><font color="crimson"> When someone types in (( )) they are speaking out of character(ooc).

Anything in :: :: is an action.

Anything in ~ ~ is what someone is thinking.NOTICE: Because they are thinking it, you don't know it. Don't use some corny Force move to read their mind either okay?

Try to use a certain color for your character.

Also, if you want to indicate a member to do something do this: ((character name: what you want them to do)). For example,((MasterKenobi: enter room)).

if you have any other ideas let me know.

------------------
http://starwars.com/characters/adi_gallia/img/adi_gallia_left.jpg)

~A Jedi Knight?!I'm out of it for a little while and everyone grows up.~
 Adi_Gallia
04-30-2000, 5:06 PM
<font face="Calligraph421 BT"><font color="crimson"> Oh yeah, when speaking don't use " " okay? When you, your character, are done speaking, and you want another character to speak, and the other character isn't being role-played by someone on here, do this:

you speak
"character speaks"

Okay?You don't have to use bold, I just did that to show what to do. Here's an example:

I am here as you called for me.
"Finally"says the man.
You sound tired. Is something wrong?
"no"

On your first line of conversation, indicate the other character speaking. You don't have to list their name each time, just the first. If another character speaks to you, indicate that. Remember only other characters go in " ".

Any questions?Please let me know...

------------------
http://starwars.com/characters/adi_gallia/img/adi_gallia_left.jpg)

~A Jedi Knight?!I'm out of it for a little while and everyone grows up.~
Page: 1 of 1