Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Star Wars: Mandalorian Sun

Page: 1 of 1
 Master Kenobi
05-14-2000, 3:24 AM
<font color="lightblue"> I stepped off of the Red colored diplomatic ship used by all members of the New Republic government, More humid than I expected My companions and fellow jedi followed me off of the transport
It was a small planet by comparison to most systems and was a mostly tropical area with dense forests. sadly, I'm not here to enjoy the scenery, this mission is very grave indeed It seems that several of the strongest jedi have turned up dead and all leads point to this uncharted planet, a darkness is growing in the wake of the trade federation and it seems that its pull is tempting even the most pious jedi, drawing several to the dark side, we must confront this darkness and stop it before it consumes us all....

------------------
http://homestead.deja.com/user.sithina/files/obi_anakin.jpg)
Wise, Honorable Jedi
 Plo Koon
05-14-2000, 3:31 AM
Even now, I cannot stop thinking of Qui-Gon.
So many memories with him, so many more that I could have had.
I must concentrate on the mission.
The planet was musty smelling, and the air was very dense. I switched my breathing mask on, and continued foreward.

We came up across a mid-size mountain and decided to continue over it.
What we saw will be burnt into my memory even in death...

------------------
http://www.geocities.com/sacred_song/plo_koon.jpg)
 Sith Lord Rage
05-14-2000, 3:35 AM
It was a man, or was it thought Plo. He looked alomst like a droid, but he definitely was not a droid, the force was strong with him, dark with him...

------------------
http://www.public.iastate.edu/~kurgan/SITH-FURYRAGE.jpg)
Formerly Maul, Sith Lord
"A Rage lurks in all of us"
 Plo Koon
05-14-2000, 3:53 AM
This creature has to die. I said to myself.

What kind of man would do this to someone.

I saw that everyone else was experiencing the same shock I was. I knew we had to do something, but we could not act until he acted upon us. This brought me some improvisation...

------------------
<font color="yellow"> You could no more evade my wrath, then you could your own shadow. <font color="yellow">

[This message has been edited by Plo Koon (edited May 14, 2000).]
 Sith Lord Rage
05-14-2000, 3:59 AM
:The Jedi's quickly drew their lightsabers in defense of the Sith before them, the Sith did not draw his weapon:

"I mean you no harm, my place is also here, for the evil that lurks now can destroy all of us"

"Of what do you speak?"

"A former companion of mine, Darth Kun, has gone mad, he is trying to discover some lost relic I believe. It is just a myth, but that relic is supposed to be able to unlock immense powers"

"Then we must hurry!"

:the Jedi and Darth Rage were on their way to halt Darth Kun, but they had no idea of what they were getting into, and neither did the jedi with their new ally:

------------------
Formerly Maul, Sith Lord
 Master Kenobi
05-14-2000, 5:04 AM
<font color="lightblue"> I was extremely wary of our new "ally". I followed first at a steady pace, hand on lightsaber.

"what's your name?" I asked as we moved briskly through the dense forest.

"Darth Rage" He replied in gravely, almost robotic tone.

And if this Darth Kun is too powerful for a sith lord than just what are we getting into?....

------------------
Wise, Honorable Jedi
 Master Kenobi
05-14-2000, 5:29 AM
Barnabas, this is a new topic.

------------------
Wise, Honorable Jedi
 Sith Lord Exar Kun
05-14-2000, 6:12 AM
<FONT COLOR="0000FF">

::Darth Kun saw an old ruined Sith temple with the same markings on the outside as the temple on Yavin IV::

::Darth Kun could feel the awesome power in the Temple but had no idea what was going to happen::

In the temple a few old relics were standing on columns

"Finally the Mythical Relics finally my True Power is rewarded"

On the columns were some old Sith carvings of the one called "Exar Kun". There were also some strange figurines with the relics that were on the column in their hands doing an action like in a ritual.

Darth Kun use the Relics on the Column do to the Ritual to get ALL the Force Powers in the Galaxy a voice thought in Darth Kun.

::Darth Kun having no idea what was going to happen grabbed a Relic and started the Ritual::

Finally i can have ALL the Force Powers Darth Kun thought.

------------------ </FONT>
http://www.angelfire.com/scifi/Plokoon/Kun1.jpg)
<FONT COLOR="0000FF" Size="4"> Exar Kun, Dark Lord of the Sith</FONT>
<FONT COLOR="0000FF">"Master, do you really know who I am? I am the Dark Lord of the Sith."</FONT>

[This message has been edited by Sith Lord Exar Kun (edited May 14, 2000).]
 Sith Lord Exar Kun
05-14-2000, 6:13 AM
<FONT COLOR="0000FF">

A few minutes later...

::Darth Kun grabbed the last Relic and the Ritual was almost complete::

Around the planet Dark Clouds started to appear.
All the Force Powers on the Planet started to go to the Sith temple.
Thunder striked from the Dark Clouds.

Yes, go on and i will be back again I thought.

::Darth Kun said the Last sentence of the Ritual::

A powerful Earthquake started.
Around the Temple a crack appeared.
Lava came out of the Crack and the temple started to collapse.
In front of Darth Kun a Hole started to appear.
In front of me the end of the Hole appeared.

Step into the Hole for The Power I said in the head of Darth Kun.

::Darth Kun stepped in the Hole::
::I stepped in the Hole::

::Darth Kun came out in another Temple but this room was only big enough for 1 man because there was debris all over::
::I came out where Darth Kun started the Ritual::
::The Hole closed with a big sucking sound, The Hole was gone::

'Finally I am back !'
'The Fool thought he could gain All the Power but he lost his Power and brought me back !'
'Exar Kun will Rule the Galaxy'

::I laughed like a maniac the whole Planet somehow could hear it::

But this was not the only hole that opened...

<FONT COLOR="0000FF">"Master, do you really know who I am? I am the Dark Lord of the Sith."</FONT>

[This message has been edited by Sith Lord Exar Kun (edited May 14, 2000).]
 Plo Koon
05-14-2000, 2:45 PM
<font color="yellow"> What were so many Sith doing? I asked myself.
Always two there are. As I quoted Master Yoda.

These Sith were up to something grand, and I couldn't place my finger on it. I still didn't think this "Darth Rage" was going to help us. For that I kept my guard up at all times.

I could sense that the others were feeling the same as I. I took this to advantage and followed on with the others. This temple the Sith took us to was annoyingly familiar. I couldn't quite place where I had seen it before, but I had. <font color="yellow">

------------------
You could no more evade my wrath, then you could your own shadow.
 Sith Lord Exar Kun
05-14-2000, 5:05 PM
<FONT COLOR="0000FF">

The Jedi's are nearby

::I looked at Sadow's Amulet that was now mine and then at the Sith Statues::

'Followers of Stone, a warming-up for the Jedi'

::I removed the Amulet from my neck pointed it at the Statues and invoked it with Sith Power::

::The Two Sith Statues one Brown the other Gray started to move and jumped from the socle::

"Yes, Master"

::I put the Amulet around my neck and walked to the exit of the Temple gesturing the two Sith Statues to follow me::

::I walked outside the Temple::

'Going somewhere ?'

::I gestured to the Statues to get ready to attack::

'I give you a choice, Join me, and help me rule The Exar Kun Empire or Die at my feet what will it be ?'

::I reached into my Sith Robe and held my hand on my Sith Saber::

<FONT COLOR="0000FF">"There is no peace, there is anger.
There is no fear, there is power.
There is no death, there is immortality.
There is no weakness, there is the Dark Side.
"</FONT>
 Sith Lord Rage
05-14-2000, 6:56 PM
Meanwhile...

:Rage shuddered, and then fell to his knees:

"What happened?" said Kenobi.

"I felt a great distrubance in the dark side of the force. I now feel that even a greater evil may come to meet us"

:Then they looked towards the horizon to see 3 men walking towards them:

"Who are they?"

"I, am Exar Kun, the Master of the Darkside, you will kneel before me!"

"I don't think so Kun!"

"Then maybe you would like to get aquainted with my minions...go forth, and slay the Jedi and Darth Rage!

------------------
Formerly Maul, Sith Lord
 Darth_Maul
05-15-2000, 1:08 AM
<font color="red">As the two forces clashed, a great battle ensued. Back and forth the 6 figures went. The battle seemed to have no end to it. Darth Maul and Remmus watched the battle from a distance. They had been sent here to investigate the mysterious killings of the light and dark jedi.

Suddenly, Maul realized who one of the figures was battling in the distance. Wielding his all-too-familiar Double-Bladed blue lightsaber was Exar Kun. That can't be! He's been dead for almost 4 millennia!

Hoping to find out what was going on, Maul quickened his pace towards the dueling Jedi.

On one side, a contemptuous Sith Lord that would do anything in his quest for power and on the other... my old nemesis Obi-Wan. Perhaps I will simply observe the tides of this battle and finish off the victors. He grinned to himself knowing this would most please his master at the elimination of this new threat and at the revenge he would have on Obi-Wan.

Stealithily he crept towards the battle, making sure to keep himself hidden, motioning for Remmus to follow him.

------------------
http://members.aol.com/PrinceG0R0/darthmaul.jpg)
Darth Maul
Dark Lord of the Sith Order

"Fear attracts the fearfull. The strong.....the weak....the innocent. Fear is my ally."
 Sith Lord Exar Kun
05-15-2000, 4:51 AM
<FONT COLOR="0000FF">

::I send the statues to The Light Jedi::

'Darth Rage you are a fool to underestimate my Power'

::I tingled my fingers at Darth Rage and a spurt of Chain Lightning came out of my fingertops::

::I enjoyed seeing him fall to the ground and suffer from pain::

'Darth Rage your destiny is to join me you have the Sith Power in you use it'

'Let Hate, Anger, Power, Immortality guide you back again to the Dark Side'

'Join me, or die'

::I put the top of my Sith saber against his chin::

'What will it be ?'

<FONT COLOR="0000FF">
"I am the Heart of Darkness.
I know no fear,
But rather I instill it in my enemies.
I am the destoyer of worlds.
I know the power of the Dark Side.
I am the fire of hate.
All the Universe bows before me.
I pledge myself to the Darkness.
For I have found true life,
In the death of the light."</FONT>
 Sith Lord Rage
05-15-2000, 3:05 PM
"Never!" yelled Rage.

:Rage kicked away Kun's lightsaber, flipped up, and stabbed Kun through his heart with his own lightsaber:

"Hahahaha" cackled Kun.

"He's still alive! The amulet, we must get the amulet!"

------------------
Formerly Maul, Sith Lord
 Sith Lord Exar Kun
05-15-2000, 3:51 PM
<FONT COLOR="0000FF">

'Hahahahaha, You've started your journey back to the Dark-Side without knowing it'

::Darth Rage striked at me but the Lightsaber went trough me like I was a Ghost he reached for Sadow's Amulet::

'A pity then you will Die'

::I grabbed Darth Rage by his arm and threw him over my shoulder to a tree::

BONK! Ouch ::Darth Rage dropped my Lightsaber i quickly Force Pulled it back::

'You can't overpower me, I am Exar Kun Dark Lord of the Sith my Empire will rise again'

::I ran with Force Speed to Darth Rage and with incredible Speed I sliced at Darth Rage::

::Darth Rage jumped trough my Legs behind me and I cut the big tree down because of my missing attack::

'I will not miss again'

::I reached into my Sith Robe and got a Sith Amulet::

::I put the Amulet around the neck, Suddenly I felt Faster, even more Stronger and I could sense that this Amulet was absorbing all the Force in the Area::

'Get Ready to Die'

::I turned around::

::I spinned my saber and got in an offensive stance::

<FONT COLOR="0000FF">"There is no peace, there is anger.
There is no fear, there is power.
There is no death, there is immortality.
There is no weakness, there is the Dark Side."</FONT>

[This message has been edited by Sith Lord Exar Kun (edited May 15, 2000).]
 Sith Lord Rage
05-15-2000, 5:22 PM
"You may have won this round Kun, but I always have a back-up plan..."

:First came a wave of 6 naboo fighters, they blasted at Kun knocking him backwards, then Rage's ship flew by, blasted Kun, picked up Rage and the Jedi and left:

"I'll get you Rage!!!"

On the ship:

"What can we do now", said Kenobi,"he has too much power!"

"Well, if that relic was not a myth, then I know of one more method of defeating Kun. We must travel to a moon that is 10 parsecs from here. On that moon should be the Ring of the Jedi. With this on our side we might have a chance of defeating Kun"

"How come I have never heard of this?" said Kenobi.

"There are many secrets known by the Sith, many secrets indeed..."

Meanwhile...

:Kun held his amulet, chanted a spell, and there before him appeared a super-ship. It was fast, but extremely powerful:

"I will destroy them and be supreme ruler of the universe!"

------------------
Formerly Maul, Sith Lord

[This message has been edited by Sith Lord Rage (edited May 15, 2000).]
 Sith Lord Exar Kun
05-15-2000, 6:08 PM
<FONT COLOR="0000FF">

'Nothing noooo you couldn't even kill a few jedi's stupid statues'

::I spinned my saber around and chopped the statues in two hard rocks of stones::

'I need an Apprentice a Powerful one'

'I'll just create a very Powerful Apprentice yes'

'The only one Powerful enough I know is Dead he will help me kill The Jedi'

::I used the Absorbing Sith Amulet with Sadow's Amulet::
::All the Force on this Planet was drawn to my Amulet this nothing could live on this Planet anymore::
::I watched the Trees becoming old in a few second and I sensed that there was no more way to live on this Planet::
::I held the Amulet in the Air and concetrated on Opening a Hole great enough to get my Apprentice::
::I saw a figure stepping out of the Hole::
::The hole closed with a Wooshing sound::

"Master, you are Alife ?

'Yes, I hope you learned from the Mistake when you betrayed me'

"Yes, Master"

'The Sith empire will rise again, and we are the spark'

'Now Ulic Qel-Droma follow me to my ship and we will Wipe the Jedi out, All of them'

'The Planet is ready to Explode we must get out of here'

::We entered my ship I sat at the controls we took off::

'The Jedi will try to find a way to eleminate me but we will Assasinate Master Yoda and the High Council one by one'

::I put in the coцrdinates to Coruscant::

'Long time since I controlled a Ship'

"We've been dead for a long time"

'Yes' ::I pulled the Handlebar and the Ship jumped to hyper-space on it's way to Coruscant::

'Soon we will assasinate Master Yoda'

::I laughed::

<FONT COLOR="0000FF">"The ancient Sith have spoken.
Together, we will bring down the galaxy."</FONT>

[This message has been edited by Sith Lord Exar Kun (edited May 15, 2000).]
 Darth_Maul
05-16-2000, 12:14 AM
<font color="red">As Maul sat watching the battle, he noted to himself that the two Sith were fighting each other. Interesting he thought to himself. Apparently Exar Kun is up to his old antics of trying to rule the universe by himself once again.

Then, Kun reached into his robe to remove the Amulet and that's when he began to grip the reality of the situation. As soon as Kun placed it around his neck, he began to feel the Force being drained from the area. Sensing the true power that Kun was now wielding, Darth Maul now knew exactly what had happened to the Jedi.

Summoning Remmus, he turned and used the Force to sprint to the Sith Infiltrator with uncanny speed. He lifted off within seconds of reaching the ship and he could see another ship leaving at the same time. It looked somewhat familiar to him and he could sense the Jedi within.

"Although I despise the Jedi, perhaps it would be best to work alongside them for the time being to eliminate this new greater threat. After all, the enemy of an enemy is an ally." Remmus remarked. "Perhaps we should follow them."

Darth Maul slammed his fist against the console. He knew deep down he was right, but he did not like to admit it, especially that filthy Obi-Wan. "What?! Work alongside with the Jedi?!! That is madness, we are Sith!"

"Indeed we are, and if we don't want to become extinct, we must do what is neccesary to survive." The Falleen pointed out. His skin shifted colors slightly showing his aggravation. "Only when this greater threat is eliminated will we be able to crush the Jedi. A mad Jedi running around absorbing the Force from everything will not only kill all of us and the Jedi, but will throw the galaxy into a state of Chaos. He'll kill everyone and everything!"

"I know," Darth Maul surrendered gnashing his teeth. "I know."
Grudingly, he set a course to follow the same vector as the ship which was now shooting into hyperspace.

Exar Kun, you are a fool! We should be exterminating the Jedi, not each other. He thought to himself.

Cursing the fowl Sith Lord, he thrusted the ship into hyperspace to track down the Jedi. An unlikely alliance had to be made in order to save them all.

------------------
Darth Maul

"Fear attracts the fearfull. The strong.....the weak....the innocent. Fear is my ally."
 Sith Lord Rage
05-16-2000, 12:28 AM
:Rage looked forward and quickly blurted out "We must go to Coruscant":

"I read Kun's mind just now, he is planning to assassinate Yoda, I also sensed something else, a new ally..."

"That Jedi relic is important, Rage, you take 3 Jedi and get the relic, I and a few others will go to Coruscant"

"Alright, here, take this escape ship, it should get you there in time to assist Yoda, and the Jedi Temple"

:So Darth Rage continued on to find the ancient Jedi Relic while Kenobi went to warn Yoda and the temple:

------------------
Formerly Maul, Sith Lord
 Sith Lord Exar Kun
05-16-2000, 12:20 PM
<FONT COLOR="0000FF">

::The Ship Jumped out of Hyper-Space::

'Soon we will kill Yoda, soon'

::I landed the Ship on Coruscant::

::I walked out of the Ship to the Jedi Temple::

'It's quiet in here, Too quiet'

::I walked to the Jedi High Council Room::

'I sense something wrong here'I whispered.

"I sense it too, Master"Ulic Qel-Droma whispered.

'Keep a hand on your lightsaber'I whispered.

::I saw the Doors to the Jedi High Council Room::

'Get ready'I whispered.

::I walked to the door and kicked the door open while Ulic Qel-Droma Force Jumped over me and landed in front of me with his lightsaber ignited facing Master Yoda in front of us::

::Master Yoda looked at me seeming to expect me::

'Master Yoda at last we meet'

'Leader of the Jedi High Council'

'You don't seem strong in the Force or Skilled in Dueling'

'Killing you will be easy very easy'

::I laughed at Master Yoda::

::I grabbed my Sith Saber igniting one side::

"Gaining an Empire you never will"Yoda said.

'You are a Fool Yoda'

There is something not right, this is too easy I sense more Jedi's here in this Room. Oooh well ::I striked at Master Yoda::

<FONT COLOR="0000FF">"Power? Yes...there is power..."</FONT>

[This message has been edited by Sith Lord Exar Kun (edited May 16, 2000).]
 Sith Lord Rage
05-16-2000, 4:41 PM
<font color="red">:As the sabers calshed for the first time the exits to the room were immediately sealed. The 11 other members of the council, Obi-wan Kenobi, and 3 other Jedis appeared surrounding Kun and his apprentice:

"What?!? What is going on?!?"

"Good allies your enemies can be" said Yoda.

"Blasted Rage! He read my mind!"

"Get the amulet!" yelled Kenobi.

Meanwhile...

: Darth Rage and his crew landed where the Ring of the Jedi was supposed to be. What they saw over the horizon would be unforgettable, it was a building larger than any on Coruscant :

This must be the first ever Jedi Temple!

------------------
Formerly Maul, Sith Lord

[This message has been edited by Sith Lord Rage (edited May 16, 2000).]
 Sith Lord Exar Kun
05-16-2000, 5:22 PM
<FONT COLOR="0000FF">

'Attack them Qel-Droma, Wipe them out, ALL of them'

::I ignited the Other side of the saber::

'Not even an Army of Jedi can Stop me'

::Ulic Qel-Droma fought against Adi Gallia, Depa Billaba, Eeth Koth, Even Piell and Ki-Adi-Mundi::
::While I fought against Mace Windu, Oppo Rancisis, Saesee Tiin, Yaddle, Yarael Poof, Obi-wan and the Others::

'Finally a challenge, but you all know who will be the winner'

::My Sith Amulet started to Drain Force Powers Again::
::With an Incredible Force Push I Pushed 5 Council Members to the Pillars::
::I reached for Sadow's Amulet and Summoned 15 Chains, one for the feet, one for the arms and one for the Neck of each Jedi::

::I Parried Obi-Wan's Strike::
::He force Jumped over me::
::I Force Pushed him to the ceiling::
::Quickly Reached for Sadow's Amulet and Summoned another 3 Chains::

::I Force Jumped to Mace Windu and attacked him from the Back::
::He turned and blocked::
::I Force Pushed him to the Door::
::With an Icredible Crash the Door opened and Windu fell to the Ground::
::Again I reached for the Amulet and Summoned Again 3 Chains::

::I Force Pushed the 5 Jedi Council Members Ulic Qel-Droma was handling to the wall and quickly summoned 15 Chains::
::The Other 3 Jedi Ran towards me but they were very easy I Force Threw My Sith Saber towards them they back out and fall trough the Window::

'Master Yoda, You Underestimated my Powers' ::I laughed like a Mad Man::

"You destroyed shall be, when others Ring of the Jedi will find"

'Thank you for the information'
::And again I summoned the Last 3 Chains and Yoda was stuck on his Seat::
'Ulic you stay here, I will go to the Area where the Ring of the Jedi is and when I signal you trough my thoughts Kill the Jedi'
'I remember the Ghost of Sadow mentioned something about the Ring of the Jedi'

::I walked out but came back::

'Oooh, and 1 more thing' ::I used an Old Force trick and a web appeared in front of the mouths of all the Jedi::
'I wouldn't wan't to hear you betray me again because the Jedi's confuse you with their Light Force Crap'
::I boarded my Ship and Took off towards the Planet where the Ring of the Jedi is::

<FONT COLOR="0000FF">"Only I know my heart , Master."</FONT>

[This message has been edited by Sith Lord Exar Kun (edited May 16, 2000).]
 Sith Lord Rage
05-16-2000, 6:34 PM
There has been a great disturbance in the force, Yoda and the others may be in trouble, I may also be in grave danger...

:They force-ran over to the building and entered:

"Be careful, this place may be full of traps"

:As Rage said that one of the Jedi stepped on a secret square that sent 20 super-blasters firing their way:

"I'll take care of this"

:Rage flipped through the air, igniting his double-saber, and in a matter of minutes disabled all the weapons. But it was too late for the 3 Jedi:

"The super-blasters must have been too much for them, the poor devils"

:While Rage was about to continue on he looked behind and saw Darth Maul, lightsaber ignited:

"I am here to help you find the Ring of the Jedi"

"Then so be it, follow me!"

:They carefully continued untill they encountered a room much like the room in the Jedi Temple on Coruscant:

By the writings on the wall it says that the Ring of the Jedi can be yours if you can pass the evils of the past...

:All of a sudden 3 Sith Warriors appeared with 3 red lightsabers ignited and ready to fight:

"I will take these 2 Maul, you take the other one"

"I will not take orders from you!"

"You may have to"

:The 2 warriors simultaneously slashed at me, I countered both their hits. There was a great duel untill then I was knocked to the ground. He swung at me with his lightsaber, but I grabbed his arm and ripped it straight off, then I stabbed that Sith vaporizing it instantly:

"We can take them 2 on 2 Maul."

:Maul force pushed his enemy into the brick wall and procceded to slash it in half as I slashed the other Sith Warrior:

"The ring is mine" shouted Maul.

"No, the Jedi need are help to take out Kun"

"Then we shall fight for the Ring!"

:They waged a magnificent duel:
:Finally Maul thought he had the advantage and went for a running stab at me when I threw my lightsaber through the air cutting off Maul's right foot:

:I took the Ring of the Jedi and ran out of the Temple and I started on my way back to my ship:

------------------
Formerly Maul, Sith Lord
 Plo Koon
05-16-2000, 10:08 PM
<font color="yellow"> ::I shot my eyes open from my room on Coruscant.::

My friends are in danger.

::I lept to my feet, ripped off my cloak, and got my lightsaber in my hand. I ran out of my dwelling into the halls, blasting by everyone. I made my way to the Council Chamber.::

I can feel the dark force around me.
I feel like I am on the dark side.

::I bolted into the room, and caught a glimpse on Exar Kun as he was fighting Obi-Wan.::

I can feel the dark side in me!

::I raised my hand and aimed. All of my hate, all of my fear, all of my anger, and all of my greed manifested into an orange bolt of electricity fired from my fingertips. I was one of the very few Jedi who could wield the dark force powers.::

::The bolt hammered through the entire temple slamming into Kun, whick shattered the amulet around his neck. The force of the impact made him airborne and slammed into the window pane behind him. The window shattered, and he flew out the window and was above Coruscant. I watched as he fell onto a taxi, ripping a hole into the steel roof.::

He isn't dead.
No fall can kill a Jedi.

I looked over on the ground and saw the other Sith Kun brought along.

Your friend tried to kill my friends.
I said to him in speech-thought.
You will never see him again.

::He looked at me with the most pitiful look on his face. Like he was scared.::

You really are a Dark Jedi.
No one deserves to live a Sith life.

::He expected it, which made it easy. I planted my leucous-bladed saber in his abdomen, performing the most honorable of deaths: Siboku.::

::The other members looked at me strange, and I put my saber away. One part of the mission was over.:: <font color="yellow">

------------------
 Wickedness
05-16-2000, 10:46 PM
Maybe he's wanting someone to continue, as to where Kun comes back, because of the great powers he has adopted...I would...but I'm still watching, and waiting to entre...

------------------

http://www.geocities.com/wicked3802/wickedness.jpg)
 obi
05-16-2000, 11:53 PM
as i land the falcon on coruscant,i see half of a building blown to smitherines.i see a bunch of men standing with sabers ignited.i walk over to see the problem.i see them fighting as i take out my blaster.i run inside that building,as i ran to an air lift.it took me too where the men where fighting.i look to see rage.

"YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" i pull up my blaster and aim for the back of rages head.

i am about to shoot when plo koon yells"wait!he is one of us!" he yells.too late i shoot the blaster,the bolt is about to hit the jedi's head when plo koon pulls his saber quikly and slashes right behind darth rage,reflecting the shot away.

"what do you mean? after all he did to you in the outer realm? your on HIS side?" i am very confused,i can hardly speak.

"like i said,you stubborn human,that was a test." rage said.

"test? a TEST? you tried to kill them!" i said. " and me! you ran after me with your saber!"

"what are you talking about,human?" he sounded confused now.

"ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!" i heard an evil laugh. i turned to see where it was coming from................................

------------------
http://www.lucasarts.com/e3/pages/indy/images/key_art.jpg) Han Solo,best smuggler all around
 Wickedness
05-17-2000, 12:05 AM
Wicked stands in a man made passage. Smoke floats around him as he is looking down at the ground. He is clothed in a tight red suit with some black markings.

He slowly lifts his masked head. All that can be seen are two large black circles, around his white, pupiless eyes.

"Hahahaha. You fools. Kun cannot be defeated so easily. As you see...I am Wicked..."

:::Wicked reaches behind him to grab something. He brings his hands to waist height, which, in each hand, weild a lightsabre. They quickly ignite as Wicked speaks again:::

"As you can see...we are ready..."

:::Wicked nods his head to Kun's body...as it begins to move once again...

------------------

Sith Lord Rage
05-17-2000, 12:32 AM
Obi-wan, you posted on the wrong topic!

------------------
Formerly Maul, Sith Lord
 Darth_Maul
05-17-2000, 3:17 AM
<font color="red">Suddenly, Maul burst into the room. He had tested Darth Rage as to what he would use the ring for and he had passed. Using a simple Jedi Mind Trick, he had fooled him into thinking he had lost a foot and thus the Sith had left him. Now, it was time to get him and that ring to Kun to end it.

Igniting his double-bladed lightsaber he rushed at Wicked from the right side. Not hesitating, Darth Rage rushed him from the left. Although Wicked was a keen warrior, he was hard pressed to defend himself from 2 highly trained Sith. Darth Maul quickly siezed the oppurtunity to force throw Wicked into the far wall while the rest of them made good their escape. Turning before he exited last, Darth Maul summoned up all of his anger and rage and used the Force to squeeze Wicked's windpipe shut to make sure he wouldn't further annoy him. He sneered and laughed to himself Ha! That will teach that fool to mess with a SITH!

Thinking Wicked dead, Maul rushed to catch up with the others to deliver the ring and end Kun's reign of insanity, but unbeknown to him, Wicked was still alive, somehow...

------------------
Darth Maul

Sith Lord Exar Kun
05-17-2000, 4:47 AM
<FONT COLOR="0000FF">

'Fools, every Time I die I get Stronger'
'Plo Koon only destroyed my Absorbing Sith Amulet and only one of them'

::I laughed::

::I stood up::
::Grabbing my Last Absorbing Sith Amulet in my Robe I put it around my neck::
::The Amulet starts Draining Force Power::
::I walked to Wicked, I could sense he was alife::
::I levitated Wicked and used Force Healing on him::
::Everything Around started to rot and smell::
::I heard Wicked gasp for his Breath::
::I levitated Wicked back down again::

'No more time to waste'

'I must get that Ring'

'With it and my Sadow Amulet I would be a God'

'Without it,it could Destroy me, could'::I laughed::

::I used Sadow's Amulet to Summon a beast of Terror it looked like a Giant Worm but it wasn't it was very Powerful::
::I Jumped on the Beast::
::I force Levitated Wicked on the Beast::

'Go now, Find the Jedi and the Ring'

<FONT COLOR="0000FF">"The Sith empire will rise again, and we are the spark."</FONT>
 Wickedness
05-17-2000, 4:48 AM
Slowly returning to his feet, Wicked watches as Darth Rage follows his friends with the Ring. He reclaims his stance as his sabre's power down. He looks over to Kun...

"Who are you? Why did you come for me?" Kun asked.

"There is a Jedi named Darth Maul. For some reason he has banded with Jedi of the Light. I was hired by the Black Sun Organization. My tour is to capture Maul...and bring him before the Gang's Leader.-"

Wicked is cut off by Kun.

"You mean to tell me you are a Bounty Hunter? What kind of Jedi becomes a bounty hunter...that's unheard of-" Kun yells, but is cut off by Wicked.

"I was dishoned by my master, Darth Sidious. He felt I was 'un-privelaged' to be a Sith...let alone a Jedi. In a test of my powers, he saw the opportunity to destroy me, and nearly did. My body was badly scared, which is why I wear this suit to hide my scars. Escaping Sidious' rule...I stumble across some mean Rodian Bounty Hunters. They had no job, but yurned for blood, so for the sport of it...they attacked me. I blasted one with weak force lightning, because I was still weak from my fight with Sidious. Then the other Rodian attacked me, and I quickly ended him with my twin lightsabres. The remaining Rodian pleaded for his life. The only reason his life continued, was that he promised me to turn me into someone...to introduce me to a new life...in which his promise came true. I was quickly assimilated into his guild of Bounty Hunters, in which I became one in the top ranks. I vowed one day to get back at Sidious for betraying me, and killing any other pupil he might have. I followed him and continue to follow him, and watch him, learn from him. That is how I have become so advanced on my own...I want Sidious to know that the Force that killed him....was his own."

Kun looks into Wicked's burning eyes...then summons his beast.

Wicked sits atop of Kun's beast, ready for a battle.

"I will not fail you Lord Kun...but I must need some assistance. I am bringing in someone who can help...a Mandalore..."
http://www.geocities.com/wicked3802/wickedness3.jpg)

[This message has been edited by Wickedness (edited May 17, 2000).]
 Sith Lord Exar Kun
05-17-2000, 12:42 PM
<FONT COLOR="0000FF">

'Yes, my Apprentice yes recruit more Sith for my Empire'::I laughed it Echoed around::
'Soon you will destroy Darth Sidious and I shall learn you some old Sith Magic'
'I'm sure Sidious doesn't know the Trick I'm gonna learn you' ::I stretched my arm and tingled my fingers::
'But First' ::I laughed again:: 'The Jedi and the Ring and we shall rule the Galaxy'
"I sense we are nearing the Jedi, Master" ::I Force Pulled a Piece of Wood Ignited my Lightsaber and Carved the Wood into an Amulet::
::I turned the Saber off and put it back in my Sith Robe:: 'Take this Amulet and let it Guide you, When you wear it your skills will greatly improve and it will absorb force in the Room and hold it for your use only'
'Yes we are nearing the Jedi' Soon the Ring will be Mine
'Ignite your Sabers, Fight like you are the Fire of Hate, like the Destroyer of Worlds and instill Fear on your enemies'
'Let Hate be your Master in this Fight, Let Hate guide you trough this Fight'

::The Worm was close to the Jedi:: 'I think I know a way to Kill Darth Rage he is part Mechanical'
::I summoned a Big Water Globe and Levitated it with my Mind::
'Get Ready' ::We both Force Jumped of the Worm and landed behind the Jedi with the Globe Following me::
::The Worm ducked in the Ground::
::Quickly I force Pushed the Globe to Darth Rage and it exploded in a Rain of Water:: ::Rage fell to the Ground and I saw him drop the Ring of the Jedi::
'Greetings Mortals, Are you Ready to DIE'
::I reached into my Robe and Pulled my Sith Saber out and Ignited it on Both Sides::
::The Jedi Turned around and Saw me and Wicked ready to Kill them::
::At the Same time The Worm Busted out of the Ground behind the Jedi::

'Time to Kill the Jedi'

<FONT COLOR="0000FF">"The ancient Sith have spoken.
Together, we will bring down the galaxy."</FONT>
 Sith Lord Rage
05-17-2000, 1:56 PM
<font color="red">"I guess it has come to this...I call upon the power of the Ring of the Jedi"

Its power was enourmous. It trasformed Rage. All this mechanical parts changed back into flesh. His lightsaber doubled in power. And his strength in the force grew to more than Yoda's.

"Take this Kun"

:I force pushed him about 50 feet back, then I ignited by super-lightsaber and in seconds shredded the Worm Beast:

"Bring it on Kun, I'm ready!"

------------------
Formerly Maul, Sith Lord

[This message has been edited by Sith Lord Rage (edited May 17, 2000).]
 Sith Lord Exar Kun
05-17-2000, 2:29 PM
<FONT COLOR="0000FF">

'My Pleasure'
'Pherhaps you like more of me ?' ::I held Sadow's Amulet in The Air::
'Very Well you will get more' ::The Force the Other Sith Amulet had absorbed flew to Sadow's Amulet::
'I summon the Power of All Dark Lords of the Sith in me !'
::Suddenly out of Sadow's Amulet Appeared the Ghosts of all the Dark Lords of the Sith::
::They went trough my mouth and into my Body::
::My voice changed in a Mix of the Voices of all the Dark Lords of the Sith::
::When all the Ghost were in my body the Amulet shined a blue bright light::
::It Exploded and knocked me and the Other Jedi's 100 feet back::
::I now had the Speed, Strenght, Power in the Force and everything else of all the Dark Lords of the Sith combined::
'YOU UNDERESTIMATED ME AGAIN AND NOW YOU ARE GOING TO DIE !'
::I grabbed my Sith Saber from the Ground::
::Then I reached into my Sith Robe and grabbed another Sith Saber igniting both Sides::
::My two Sith Sabers lighted up the Room with a Blue color::

'I HOPE YOU ARE READY TO DIE'

<FONT COLOR="0000FF">"I am the Heart of Darkness.
I know no fear,
But rather I instill it in my enemies.
I am the destoyer of worlds.
I know the power of the Dark Side.
I am the fire of hate.
All the Universe bows before me.
I pledge myself to the Darkness.
For I have found true life,
In the death of the light."</FONT>

[This message has been edited by Sith Lord Exar Kun (edited May 17, 2000).]
 Sith Lord Rage
05-17-2000, 4:27 PM
:My lightsaber and Kun's Lightsabers clashed many times:
:I pointed the ring at him and it shot a beam straight at Kun's heart knocking him back. It continued to shoot at him, weakening him with every hit:

"This ring is very powerful Kun"

"And so is this amulet"

:He shot at me with the amulet weakening me:
:Then we both shot at that same time, his blue blaze of light against my green blaze of light:
:Kun's amulet was too powerful for me, he was about to cut my head off with the lightsaber when a giant ship appeared:
:Out of the ship burst all the members of the council:

"It is time to put your tyranny to an end" said Yoda.

"Take this"
:I tossed Yoda the Ring of the Jedi:
:He held it in the air, and magically it seemed to increase the power of all the Jedi on the council:

"And with this I destroy the spirit of Sith Lord Kun and all the dead Sith" chanted Yoda.

:All the Jedi's lightsabers stood straight up in mid-air:

"Nooooooooooooooo!!!"

:The lightsabers, with super-speed, flew through Kun, vaporizing him:

And so ended the tale of Sith Lord Kun's return.

I would just like to add on a personal note that this was my first extended role-play. I think we did a very good job and told a cool story. Thanks to everyone who participated!

------------------
Formerly Maul, Sith Lord
 Wickedness
05-17-2000, 8:24 PM
It ended kinda abruptly...oh well...next story!

------------------

Plo Koon
05-18-2000, 11:09 PM
<font color="yellow"> Well, this was a good story but we kinda side-tracked on the title: Madalorian Sun.
I didn't hear of any Mandalores in this story, heh heh.
Maybe the next one will be about them. <font color="yellow">

------------------
 Plo Koon
05-18-2000, 11:29 PM
<font color="yellow"> Where is everyone?

------------------
Page: 1 of 1