Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

So far so good...

Page: 1 of 1
 MJ
07-08-2002, 8:31 AM
No 'cease and desist' orders from LucasArts yet. Although I would be interested to know what the people who work there think of 'Tierra' so far.

I am now going on holidays! Bloody good timing, eh? For the next two weeks I'll be away, although I'll be somewhere with computer access. And Tierra de los Muertos part II is already finished, so there won't be any delay in the scheduale. Don't worry about that. :)

Next time I type to you it'll be from my sister's house in Sydney, Australia. Which is about 3 hours south from here. :D
 Gabez
07-09-2002, 12:08 AM
You've been clever enough with the copyright stuff to avoid something like that... hopefully.

And have a nice holiday!
 MeddlingMonk
07-09-2002, 11:27 AM
Apart from a single musical cue, there really isn't anything (so far) that actually encroaches on LEC's copyright.
 MJ
07-09-2002, 3:40 PM
Wow. Someone actually noticed it. :D

I included that little riff at the start, as the furthest I would go in saluting Grim Fandango. It suits it, but if they request I'll take it out. :)
 Darth Eggplant
07-16-2002, 1:58 AM
:jawa
Cheers Mate!
have a good one
and come back and give us
part tres
when you are ready.
I do not think
Lucasarts would be angry
(if anything workers
if they hear of it