Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

What's the deal with mixnmojo news?

Page: 1 of 1
 MJ
07-08-2002, 6:42 AM
Hi there.

I thought the news page, the one that you get to when you type in www.mixnmojo.com), had all the latest news there. But then I find out that when you click on the different tabs underneath it, there's news there that you never read before. So what kind of news goes on the front page then?

I suggest all the latest news. That way a poor borg drone with a connection of 28kb doesn't have to go through five pages to read all the new news. :cool:
 Metallus
07-08-2002, 7:00 AM
That's all editable in your mixnmojo user preferences. You can choose which news items you want to see or don't want to see. "All" is the default, but you should check to see which ones you have selected.
 MJ
07-08-2002, 8:44 AM
Ah. Thanks, Metallus.

I don't remember setting mine to anything, but I wasn't getting all the news. Rather strange that.
 Jake
07-08-2002, 12:33 PM
The best test to see if you're getting all the news is to log out. If you're logged out you're set to display all news.
Page: 1 of 1