Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Happy birthday Andrei!@!

Page: 1 of 1
 Metallus
07-07-2002, 12:04 PM
Yes sir.
 SyntheticGerbil
07-07-2002, 4:50 PM
Atom and His Package - Happy Birthday General .mp3
 mxbx
07-07-2002, 5:42 PM
Alright! An Atom and His Package fan! I remember when my boy-band, Boy Division (formerly N2U), opened up for him. I don't think he liked us much at all. Fantastic nevertheless.
 mxbx
07-07-2002, 6:41 PM
oh, my! How rude of me. Happy Birthday, Andrei! It pleases me that you should be known as being one year older than you were yesterday. Try this stunt again next year and see what they say! (They never learn, do they? :eek:)
 Andrei
07-09-2002, 12:29 PM
Wowza. I didn't think I told anyone. Thanks.

I had an idea for a boy band once. We were going to be called Quivering Erections, and we were going to sing about necrophilia. It never happened.
 mxbx
07-09-2002, 5:34 PM
Andrei: ...as all ideas of creative impulse tend to do. I can't count the number of ideas for bands my friends and I have conspired towards in the past. Of noteworthy exception to the rule is Boy Division, Cookies&Cream (a faux-German funk band), the Nizzards(a hip-hop act whose lyrical repetoire consisted merely of "uh"s, "c'mon"s and whatever the title of the song happened to be. the true beauty of this band was the samples, though. i can't find the words to express them) and This Love is Haunted (a hardcore band with screamed absurdist lyrics. we had plans to make home-made salsa [This Salsa is Haunted or This Love is Salsa, we never quite decided] and sell it at our shows. you already know what happened to those plans, though) But of course, with the exception of Boy Division, each of those bands played at most four shows.
Sorry to bore you w/ tales of people-you-couldn't-care-less-about's daring jaunts into medio-core. Continue with your new age. And please re-invigorate the Quivering Erections! Pure Genius (nearing Trans-Genius, but that movement is still forming).

Make haste!
 ElusiveSpoon
07-10-2002, 7:49 PM
Isn't not liking other bands part of atom's schtick?

I once heard a boyz II men stylish groups do about an entire minute of uh's and c'mons at the beginning of the song. I'm pretty sure they were just joking around, but the song still wasn't very good. Can't remember their name though...

And happy belated birthday Andrei.
 Jester
07-11-2002, 1:23 AM
Hope you had a great birthday Andrei.

...Spermie and the crotch rockets.
 mxbx
07-11-2002, 5:59 PM
Jester: Where did that show take place? It may have been the Nizzards performing "Skullz, Gz 'n' Melodiez"
 Jake
07-12-2002, 10:09 PM
mxbx you're in N2U (or whatever new name is now)? Heh. I heard about N2U from Sarah (invisibelle) when I was in Denton. They were playing somewhere (Fry Street Fair(e)?)...

Um, yeah. Anyway...

Happy birthday, whatsyourname
 SyntheticGerbil
07-13-2002, 11:22 PM
Atom has no schtick. He is.
 Sarah
07-19-2002, 3:45 AM
Mommy loves you, Daddy loves you, Atom loves you too... this song was written by Andrew and a Jew... guess who! :eek:
 Andrei
07-19-2002, 5:39 AM
This thread has made me an Atom and His Package fan. Good stuff. Yeehaw.
Page: 1 of 1