Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

G_Spawn: No free entities?

Page: 1 of 1
 Grets Sirob
07-07-2002, 5:14 AM
Well it's not much of a problem, but I get it sometimes in sp(used to get it more, I may know why)
But I'd like to know how to fix it.
I think I know how to avoid, plus what's causing it.
It usually happens shortly after spawning extra people(like jedi in bespin, etc.)
Any idea what this error is? Or how to fix it for that matter..
Thanks!

:emperor: I shall rule the galaxy.
 qigib
07-10-2002, 10:41 PM
I have seen the spawnentities error in the Bespin Undercity level. What causes this and is there a workaround? Feh to undocumented errors (thanks LucasArts).
 XxOffspring00xX
07-11-2002, 12:32 PM
Im not sure about this but... what I think causes the spawning error is that the game trys to spawn a character on its own (Stormtrooper, Rodian, etc.) but its not able to because you've messed it up somehow by spawning your own characters where there not suposed to be.. its just a guess though. What i've done in the past to get rid of the error is to kill all the people in the area that I will be moving around in during the time I play with the characters I have spawned. Its worked so far for me so let me know if that helps.
Page: 1 of 1