Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Republic Bonus Mission 7

Page: 1 of 1
 cst3e
07-06-2002, 10:11 AM
The Bonus Mission for the Republic Campaign (#7) is on Coruscant. I've destroyed all enemies and converted the Imperial Palace, but I can't find Kath Talor.

How do I rescue or find Kath Talor?
 Duke Straykker
07-07-2002, 10:58 AM
Ok, what happens is, when you have converted the Imperial Palace, a rebel trooper should say we have searched the palace.... Luke Skywalker should say "I sense 1 more in the palace" your general and Han solo should say congratulations etc.... Then, she just walks out of the Imperial Palace.

:)
 cst3e
07-09-2002, 1:40 AM
thanks for the info. i just started the mission over except i did not convert any units. after destroying the units around the palace, the palace automatically converted ( i did not have to use master skywalker). something i did the first time wouldn't allow me to finish the mission.

i also noticed this on the first confedracy mission because count dooku never showed up after i destroyed everything.

some bugs i think.
 Duke Straykker
07-09-2002, 1:17 PM
Hmm, it could just be that you have to kill all of them, so if you convert them, it might show up as them still having units... I dunno
 Kryllith
07-10-2002, 1:17 AM
Nah, converting works fine. However, you must make sure that you not only get rid of (or convert) all of their units, but also all of their buildings (though I don't think this includes turrets and power cores). Once you've eliminated all units and buildings, then the Palace will convert.

Kryllith
 cst3e
07-30-2002, 5:18 PM
maybe you're right. it has nothing to do with converting units.

however i destroyed everything on the screen (even the walls). no success. in fact, when i got the mission to complete, i only destroyed the units and buildings on one path, then the enemy surrendered (all the buildings self-destruct) and the imperial palace gets automatically converted.

i got my copy of the game on the first day and i maintain that there are some bugs with the campaigns.

in the confederacy, count dooku did not show up.
in the republic, kath talor never showed up.

in both cases i don't know what was done differently to correctly complete the mission.
 grunzster
02-15-2003, 7:30 PM
It is absolutely related to converted units. I had one converted anti-air mobile left. As soon as I destroyed it the mission finished.
 Kryllith
02-19-2003, 3:37 PM
I've beaten it numerous times while having most of the buildings converted (except those right next to the fortress). Could be a bug or something though...

Kryllith
 grunzster
02-19-2003, 4:16 PM
Buildings may not be a problem, but units are. I was waiting forever after defeating enemies on all 3 roads.

Then I starting destroying everything I converted. The anti-air unit was the last thing. As soon as I destroyed it mission done.
 Kryllith
02-28-2003, 4:13 PM
Could be. I didn't do a lot of unit converting since I found it easier to take a lot of them out with the Falcon. I did convert a few of the Tie Advanced, but can't remember if I still had them when I won...

Kryllith
Page: 1 of 1