Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

For Adi, Jigga-Man, and all those interested in a GOOD RP topic

Page: 1 of 1
 Master Kenobi
05-04-2000, 12:49 AM
<font color="aquamarine">I would like to begin a good topic for RP. I am a Young and Powerful Obi-Wan Kenobi. I am strong in the ways of the force, if not a little brash. My lightsaber is light blue in color and I use it well. I am quick and eager to use my powers to aid others.

Now, all of you interested in a good RP, reply with details about yourself. When several of you are present, I will begin this topic.

May the Force be With You....

------------------
http://homestead.deja.com/user.sithina/files/obi_saber1.jpg)
Wise, Honorable Jedi

[This message has been edited by Master Kenobi (edited May 04, 2000).]
 Jigga-Man-Windu
05-04-2000, 7:09 PM
<font color="light blue">
I too am interested in a better topic. What obi-wan13 started was ok, but just not very exciting. I used to write star wars fiction, which i did much research for and I love this idea of role playing.

Name: Mace Windu

Lightsaber color: Blue

Strengths: Amazing lightsaber techniques,very agile and strong in the Force.

------------------
http://www.lucasarts.com/products/jedipowerbattles/images/jedi/small/mace_small.jpg)
--------------
Jedi Mace Windu
"You speak of the one that will bring balance to the force,..You believe it's this boy?"
 Darth_Maul
05-04-2000, 7:18 PM
Well, this time, let's keep going. This will be the second time I'm starting over. I am Darth Maul the Sith Lord. After my defeat by Obi-Wan, I managed to enter into a trance to keep myself alive. My master, Darth Sidious, came to my aid and with the mysterious powers of the Sith, was able to heal me. Such power was put forth by my great master, the he had to drain the living force out of everything within a mile radious of where I was being healed. Nothing living will ever grow there again.

Upon my healing, I built myself a new lightsaber and began to train once again until I had gained full mobility back. Now I am ready. Once again, Darth Maul seeks out to eliminate the Jedi, but this time, in search of more dark Jedi. He plans to recruit an army of dark Jedi to overrun the council and once and for all put an end to them.

I look identical to the way I did in the movie, except, I now have a brown scar around my waste, but that is covered by my robes.

------------------
http://members.aol.com/PrinceG0R0/darthmaul.jpg)
Darth Maul
Dark Lord of the Sith Order

"Fear attracts the fearfull. The strong.....the weak....the innocent. Fear is my ally."
 Master Kenobi
05-05-2000, 1:16 AM
<font color="aquamarine"> Obi-Wan stepped off of the ramp with his companions, he had felt a growing sense of darkness surrounding him ever since he was given command of the mission by the council, and as he stepped off of the red colored ship used by all diplomatic persons, his premonition was stronger than ever. The words of Master Yoda still rang through his head ;;Go to this planet, you will. Discover the origins of this dark army, you must. On this, all depends.;; The sense of evil grew even stronger still as he surveyed his surroundings. A familiar presence, a specter from the past. ;;It can't be;; I thought as I reached into the force to achieve greater understanding of this premonition. but it was, some how it was the same presence he had felt all those years ago, that sense of pure evil, a long forgotten, painful memory: The sense was the memorable feel of his master's killer. It was Darth_Maul.....

------------------
Wise, Honorable Jedi
 Darth_Maul
05-05-2000, 2:51 AM
<font color="red">He's Here! Darth Maul thought to himself. He could sense him. His deep hatred for Obi-Wan. He unconsciously began to grind his teeth together as his rage consumed him. Running his hand along his all-too-recent scar along his waste, he could not wait to find the Jedi that had done that to him and kill him.

I must be patient, Maul reminded himself, The Sith have been patient this long, all in good time... all in good time.

Darth Maul, while healing, did not waste his time. Instead, he rethought his master's strategy. He believed that it would take more than 2 Sith to take on an army of Jedi. He knew there were more Dark Jedi out there and he simply had to hunt them down. He had heard rumor of a Dark Jedi bounty hunter on the distant planet of Tatooine, the very place he had revealed himself to the Jedi.

Darth Maul stalked into his Sith Infiltrator, glaring outside as the door sealed itself shut... Soon, Obi-Wan... soon.

Maul's ship lifted up into the atmosphere and began to head out, hitting lightspeed upon exiting the planet's gravity.

------------------
Darth Maul

"Fear attracts the fearfull. The strong.....the weak....the innocent. Fear is my ally."
 Master Kenobi
05-05-2000, 3:02 AM
<font color="aquamarine"> And as quickly as it appeared, it was gone. The sith's presence went as quickly as it had come. ;;This shall have to wait;; I thought to myself ;; I am on a mission of great importance, I must concentrate;; ;;but what if it was true;; I thought ;; and he has returned, perhaps he his at the root of this gathering of darkness Master Yoda spoke of:; If so the threat had been doubled. ;; We haven't much time:;.....

------------------

Wise, Honorable Jedi

[This message has been edited by Master Kenobi (edited May 05, 2000).]
 Darth_Maul
05-05-2000, 3:17 AM
<font color="red">Upon arriving once again on the planet of Tatooine, Maul deployed his Sith probes to find the Jedi he had come to search for.

Aura Sing

Maul knew all about her. She was once a Jedi of the light, but now she uses her dark Jedi skills combined with her bounty hunting experience to eliminate other Jedi. She was a perfect choice.

Within 17 hours, the probe droids had located her. She was currently living in a cave near the Dune Sea. Without hesitation, Darth Maul hopped into his Sith Speeder and took off after her.

After a short ride, Maul arrived at cave. As he stealthily lowered himself off of his Speeder, he began to twirl his lightsaber in his right hand, fingering the switch preparing to defend himself upon an attack.

As he crept towards the cave, he suddenly heard a distinct *click-shick* to his right. Trusting in his instincts, he Dived out of the way just as a Concussion Grenade landed where he was standing instantly exploding sending a flood of dust into his eyes. Blocking it out, he turned to where the shot had come from.

"So, Aura Sing, we meet at last."

"Who are you?" She demanded.

"I am Darth Maul... a Sith... a Dark Jedi like yourself. I have come to you because we both are working towards the same common goal, the elimination of the Jedi."

"That may be," she repied, "but what makes you think I need any help? I seem to be doing fine on my own. I appear to still be alive, and my collection of lightsabers from dead Jedi's has grown quite extensive. What use have I for you?"

"Aura, the Jedi are many, and we are few. We must unite to destroy them."

"Sorry, I think not," Aura replied. Suddenly, she dropped her Cuncussion Grenade Launcher and pulled out her lightsaber igniting it with a *snap-hiss*. She lunged at Darth Maul attempting to add another to the list of Jedi she had murdered.

Maul had been expecting this and quickly countered igniting his double-bladed lightsaber and deflecting the blow. "Very well, foolish Jedi. You will Die!"

Darth Maul quickly swing at Aura, but she managed to deflect it with amazing agility. Maul launched himself into a fury of offensive moves. Slashing at her head, shoulders, stomach, leg, head, stomach. Strike for strike she matched him, but she knew she was outmatched. She would only be able to last so long against this skilled Sith and she knew she had no hopes of a successful counter-attack.

Darth Maul continued pressing Striking at her head continuously. Aura managed to deflect this all-out attack, but stumbled to the ground. Seizing the chance, Darth Maul went for the killing strike when suddenly...

------------------
Darth Maul

[This message has been edited by Darth_Maul (edited May 05, 2000).]
 Darth_Maul
05-05-2000, 3:29 AM
<font color="red">Aura Sing, in a total panic, reached deep down into a power she had known not of, the true dark jedi powers she had never used before. Chain lightning shot out of her fingers, toes, eyes, nose, and mouth engulfing Maul.

"How...can...this...be...happening?" He screamed in pain. "Noone...can...overpower...a...Sith!" Seizing all of his strength, Darth Maul began to fight back the Chain lightning. Back and forth once again the two Dark Jedi battled until at last, the both collapsed to the ground.

Maul glared up at her, on one knee, breathing heavily. "Why?" He demanded. "Why woul you not simply join me? We could've ruled the galaxy. Why??" With that, Maul collapsed from sheer exhaustion.

He awoke a short-time later to find Aura Sing simply gone. He stood up, renewed strength surging through him and he looked around. No trace. Damn. She's gone. He thought to himself. Walking over to where he had last seen her, he noticed some of her blood on the sand and rocks. Stooping to gather a sample, he began to grin. This is what I came for He thought to himself. She will join me. One way or another, she will.

Darth Maul worked his way back to his ship. He transmitted to Darth Sidious of his findings as he exited the planets gravity well. After the transmission, he quickly punched in the coordinates his master had given him and blasted into Hyperspace.

Everything is going smoothly. Soon I will have an Army and I will destroy the Jedi Knights and their puny council. He laughed to himself. Oh yes. Soon. Very soon.

------------------
Darth Maul

Jigga-Man-Windu
05-05-2000, 7:01 AM
::The jedi Council sat in their chairs high above Coruscant. Jedi Knight Obi-Wan Kenobi stood before them::

And You are certain of this,..feeling?

"Yes, my Masters. It was the presence of the Sith, Darth Maul."

<font color="blue">
::Jedi Master Mace windu sat at the edge of his chair, fingers bridged in deep thought::

We thought him dead.

"Yes, I thought I had finished him," Obi-Wan said.

Master Yoda hummed to himself, concentrating.

"Hmmmmmm,...Hard to destroy, the Dark Side is. We thought Maul an apprentice,perhapse judged we should have not."

::Mace Windu sat back in his seat::

We are aware of a woman by the name of Aura Sing. She once practiced the ways of the dark jedi, but resolved to bounty hunting. Perhapse she is the missing link between the Jedi and Sith.

::Yoda interrupted again::

"ahh,...Killed many light jedi, she has. A dangerous woman. So you must go, Obi-Wan.""

I will accompany you, Kenobi. Two jedi have a bette chance than a lone one. We must find out if the Sith still lives.

"Yes, my Masters.""

::Obi-Wan bowed deeply, and exited the room.

~We can only hope to the Force it is not so~
Mace thought after him.

::Yoda slowly glance over at him, and nodded::

By the ways guys, sorry for killing you off so quickly Maul. If you guys dont want me to talk for your characters, then I won't. But I will never act for you guys, I got carried away in the last one. It was already messed up.

------------------
http://www.lucasarts.com/products/jedipowerbattles/images/jedi/small/mace_small.jpg)
--------------
Jedi Mace Windu
"You speak of the one that will bring balance to the force,..You believe it's this boy?"
 Master Kenobi
05-05-2000, 7:41 PM
<font color="aquamarine">;; So;; I thought as I left the council chambers ;; Mace and I must now locate Aurra Sing;; She was dangerous indeed if Mace was to accompany me, I thought. ;; this mission is becoming more complicated by the second;; Perhaps this journey will shed light on this mystery. We must discover the origin of this dark vergence.;; on this thought, I decide to retreat to my quarters and wait for Master Windu to contact me.

------------------
Wise, Honorable Jedi
 DarthMaulSithLord
05-05-2000, 8:26 PM
:: Raul walks toward the local Cantina in Mos Eisley on his home planet of Tatooine to stop for a drink ::
:: he walks in and sees a friend of his at the bar who is also a Jedi ::

Janak, it's nice to see you again.

"You to Raul, listen I have some bad news for you."

What is it?

"That Sith, Darth Maul. He's back."

He's back! But I thought that Jedi Kenobi destroyed him.

"He did, but the Sith brought him back and now he's truly powerful."

How did you find out he's back?

"I saw him out near the Dune Sea on his Sith Speeder."

Okay, thanks for the information Janak.

:: Raul walks out of the Cantina and is ready to search for Darth Maul ::

~ If I'm going to find that Sith I'm going to need some help from that Jedi Kenobi. ~

Then...

------------------
http://fan.starwars.com/darthmaulcantina/files/maulblue.jpg)
Raul, Jedi Knight

[This message has been edited by DarthMaulSithLord (edited May 05, 2000).]

[This message has been edited by DarthMaulSithLord (edited May 07, 2000).]

[This message has been edited by DarthMaulSithLord (edited May 14, 2000).]

Master Kenobi
05-05-2000, 8:45 PM
<font color="aquamarine"> Darth Maul's brother? come on! use your imagination. say something like you are a being recruited by Maul. And please, have Rho resize your pic. It's cool but it's way too big.

May the Force be With You....

------------------
Wise, Honorable Jedi
 Darth_Maul
05-06-2000, 5:01 AM
<font color="red"> Darth Maul arose from his deep trance as his concil blinked to alert him that he was about to exit out of hyperspace.

Pulling the lever to exit hyper-space, a dismal planet appeared. He knew not the name, only his master knew. All he knew were the coordinates and what lay inside. Here, Darth Sidious kept his most treasured and top secret weapons and technology. Maul knew exactly what he was here for... the cloning facility.

After landing the ship, Maul stalked up into the temple, carefully hidden and shielded by his Master and only he knew the way in. Both Darth Sidious and Darth Maul had spent weeks working dilligently with the force to hide all traces of this facility on the planet to anyone but themselves. The temple had to be kept absolutely secret and secret it would be kept. (This is the planet with the cloning facilities from the Thrawn trilogy.)

Maul worked his way through the maze inside towards the cloning facilities, careful not to set off any of the nasty surprises that would kill someone with even his reflexes.

Upon reaching the facility, he began working on creating a clone of Aura Sing with the blood sample he had collected. Unfortunately, he only had enough for one, but he felt one would be enough as clones did have a tendancy to go completely insane and were highly unstable. The process would take some time, but it was the first step towards destroying the Jedi, so he would endure it...

Soon, he thought to himself, Soon...

------------------
Darth Maul

Darth_Maul
05-06-2000, 5:21 AM
<font color="red">Approximately 10 days later, the clone was near completion. Waiting patiently near the clone cylinder, Maul paced back and forth, anxious to be on his way. At last the cylinder stepped forward and the clone Au'ura Sing Stepped out. She looked at Darth Maul menacingly and began to grope at her back where her weapon would've been had she had one.

"Still Hostile, I see." Darth Maul said with a grin. "But definately an improvement. I believe a test is in order. What is your mission?"

"To destroy the Jedi." She coldly replied.

"How will you accomplish this mission?"

"I must make an alliance with the Sith or I will be destroyed."

Excellent. "Very well, Au'ura Sing, you mission will begin now. I have your weapons on my ship the Sith Infiltrator. You will follow me."

Maul turned and stalked away thinking to himself as Au'ura followed. Together, we could destroy an army of Jedi. My master will be most pleased. But still, I must be careful. She is a clone and therefore cannot be trusted. She is but a tool... a tool I plan to use effectively. Maul knew the dangers of clones very well and he knew he would have to keep on his guard.

Upon boarding the Sith Infiltrator Maul showed Au'ura where she was to sit and told her her weapons were locked in a locker, but they would not be needed until they reached their destination. Then, settling in his chair, he prepared the ship for take-off. Soon, he thought to himself, Oh so very soon...

------------------
Darth Maul

Barnabas Antilies
05-06-2000, 5:53 AM
(Shouldn't she put some cloths on before you get under way.)

------------------
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dungeon/1499/raist6.jpg)

Father Barnabas Antilies, Supreme Chancelor
 Barnabas Antilies
05-06-2000, 6:05 AM
Barnabas Antilies
Abilities:
Old Sith Magic ( Before Dark Jedi took it), I was an apprentice to a direct descendant of the Sith master that taught the Lords of the sith there magic.
Wizardry, Simple tricks much like those used by the Jedi. Mind trick, weapon recall/object movement, healing ( When healing my self I must draw from another living creature, but when healing others I can use my own energy.)
Bounty hunting skills, from back when that was my occupation. Quit because I had made to many enimies but I am still considered the best in some quadrant's.

My weapon: Bow and arrow: It is prmarily used for hunting. Arrows used have saber tips. (Same technology as used for light sabers) Bow also has Saber guards that acticate on front can be used as a sheild or a close range weapon. haven't had to use it as a weapon since bounty hunter days.

I am not Jedi Nor am I sith. A wanderer.

Mode of travel: Corellian class ship, All black called 'Black Viper'.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Barnabas Antilies (edited May 06, 2000).]
 Darth_Maul
05-06-2000, 6:06 AM
Hmmm, obviously someone that respects detail. Of course, they are in her locker along with her weapons... Maul would never be so un-prepared.

------------------
Darth Maul

Darth_Maul
05-06-2000, 6:08 AM
I read your post with this character of yours down on the bottom of the page and I was just curious as to if you made this wizard up or if it was from a book... Either way, it's fairly cool as it is a "true-neutral" character that seeks to balance the force and he throws a different mix of abilities into the forum.

------------------
Darth Maul

Barnabas Antilies
05-06-2000, 6:15 AM
:: Nothing is happening to my caracter but If you want to interact with him go and look for him on Yavin.::
:: My other post under Black Viper takes place years in the past::
------------------

[This message has been edited by Barnabas Antilies (edited May 06, 2000).]
 Darth_Maul
05-06-2000, 6:58 AM
well feel freee to continue interacting and join in doing whatever. Darth Maul is currently on a quest to destroy the Jedi and I plan to continue on that one throughout my adventures.

------------------
Darth Maul

Adi_Gallia
05-06-2000, 3:17 PM
<font face="Calligraph421 BT"><font color="crimson">::the Jedi Saber leaves Coruscant on a course to Corellia. The ship has no particular mission at all::

~Finally, I can go home. I want to see my family so bad now, especially my newborne sister~

::Her commlink beeps to her with a Council Code. The message is coming from Yoda.Startled, Adi Gallia turns it on.::

"Going home, Adi?" He asks pleasantly.
Yes, Master. It's been so long.
"Miss them, you do?"
Yes...is there a reason you have called me, Master?
"Yes, yes. Help Windu and Kenobi, you shall. Visit your family soon, I promise."
Master Windu is with Obi-Wan?Where are they?
::Yoda hums::"On Tatooine, they are."
Thank you, I will help them.
"The Sith have returned, we fear."::Yoda turns of his commlink::

~The Sith?Oh great, right when I wanted to have a little vacation.~

::changes the ship's cordinates to match the one's for Tatooine::

------------------
http://starwars.com/characters/adi_gallia/img/adi_gallia_left.jpg)

Jedi Master Adi Gallia

~He doesn't like you.~
~Sorry.~
~I don't like you either!~
 Master Kenobi
05-06-2000, 6:51 PM
<font color="lightblue"> Mace and I sat in the cocpit(sorry JK) of the small silver transport, en route to Tatooine, the last known position of Aurra Sing. ;; Tatooine was a place of many painful memories, I thought to myself;; and it is a much longer journey than I recalled;; beside me Mace sat unmoving, deep in a jedi trance, Mace was a portrait of traquility. I had always had the utmost respect for this senior jedi Master....just then the com switch beeped, pulling me away from my thoughts. Mace was now awake and stood over me as I pushed the com button. It was the familiar sounding voice of council member, jedi master, and a good friend, Adi Gallia. ::I thought you were journeying home:: I said, a bit surprised by her appearence in this area of the galaxy. :: When we spoke in the garden you mentioned you were traveling home:: I said :: what brings you out this far?::.....

------------------

Wise, Honorable Jedi

[This message has been edited by Master Kenobi (edited May 08, 2000).]
 Adi_Gallia
05-06-2000, 6:59 PM
<font face="Calligraph421 BT"><font color="crimson">::hear commlink rings with Obi-Wan's familiar voice and Mace Windu's nuetral presence::

Yoda has told me of your mission. I must help you. He feels that we may face a great danger. I am approaching Tatooine as we speak. I just exited hyperspace. I will meet you at Aurra Sing's hideout.

~I wish I could have gone home, but this is not a light matter here~

------------------

Jedi Master Adi Gallia

~A long time ago. In a galaxy far,far away...~

[This message has been edited by Adi_Gallia (edited May 06, 2000).]
 obi
05-06-2000, 7:40 PM
i really dont like all this.you quit mine to come here. you could have at least finished mine first,then came here.but i will start on this roleplay and have 1 important part.this is it: i hunt down and kill the jedi and sith in this role play with thermal detonators. GAME OVER FOR YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

------------------
http://www.starwars.com/episode-i/news/2000/18/img/comics.jpg) "obi-wan kenobi,obi-wan.now that is a name i havent heard in a long time,a long time."
 obi
05-06-2000, 7:55 PM
SORRY BOUT THAT.I WAS JUST MAD.

------------------
http://www.starwars.com/episode-i/news/2000/18/img/comics.jpg) "obi-wan kenobi,obi-wan.now that is a name i havent heard in a long time,a long time."
 Darth_Maul
05-06-2000, 11:48 PM
<font color="red">The Sith Infiltrator emerged from hyperspace near the desert planet of tatooine. Au'ura Sing, having the same memorys as the true Aura Sing, had explained to Maul of Ki-Adi coming to eliminate her on Tatooine and after she had escaped, she knew they would send more. Maul felt this would be the perfect place to begin the extinction of a Jedi. He just hoped that Obi-Wan himself would be here.

Upon landing on the planet and taking measures to carefully hide all traces of his ship, Darth Maul helped Au'ura get into full battle gear and they set out toward's Aura's lair. There, they would wait in Ambush for the Jedi soon to come.

------------------
Darth Maul

Barnabas Antilies
05-07-2000, 2:00 AM
:: Still on Yavin.::
Started my garden for the new season. I also tested out my Bow today to make sure it is still in working order, it's just as good as ever. I will be going hunting tomorrow.

------------------

Jigga-Man-Windu
05-07-2000, 6:04 PM
<font color="blue"> ::The transport slowly decended into the docking bay on Mos Eisely, kicking up a wave of sand::

::Mace Windu slowly came out of his trance, and pulled up his hood::

Obi-Wan, we must find this Aura Sing. She is no longer a jedi, but probably retains her skills with the Force.

::Obi-Wan nodded::

"Is it possible the Sith have found her first, and convinced her to join them?"

Unlikely. She has chosen the reward of bounty hunting over the will of the Force. The Sith may have already attempted to force her to join their cause, but her only will now is money. They would have failed.

::The hatch opened slowly, and the two jedi walked out and into the hot desert sun::

~~If Maul is here, he will be waiting for us. We must be cautious~~
--------------
Jedi Mace Windu
"You speak of the prophecy of the one that will bring balance to the force,..You believe it's this boy?"

[This message has been edited by Jigga-Man-Windu (edited May 07, 2000).]
 Barnabas Antilies
05-07-2000, 8:21 PM
(( Today I went hunting and got a few small critters. Enough to eat for the next two weeks. Tomorrow will be the 20th aniversery of the day Glorian died on Tatoine. I'll make the voyage there to honor his death.))

------------------

DarthMaulSithLord
05-07-2000, 11:37 PM
:: as the two Jedi Obi-Wan Kenobi and Mace Windu walk out of their transport a dark figure walks in their path ::
:: the red and black face of this being brought the terrible memories back to Obi-Wan of his master's death ::

~ Could this be Darth Maul? ~ Obi-Wan thought.

Hello Obi-Wan, I'm Raul. A Jedi like yourself. I'm here to ask your help of finding the Sith, Darth Maul.

Then...

------------------
Raul, Jedi Knight

[This message has been edited by DarthMaulSithLord (edited May 08, 2000).]

[This message has been edited by DarthMaulSithLord (edited May 12, 2000).]

[This message has been edited by DarthMaulSithLord (edited May 13, 2000).]

Adi_Gallia
05-08-2000, 12:23 AM
<font face="Calligraph421 BT"><font color="lightblue"> ::her ship lands on the edge of the Dune Sea, within walking distance to Aurra Sing's lair::

I hope their here already

::she hops out of the hatch and immediatly spots Mace and Obi-Wan along with a Jedi with the apperance of Maul::

::she dashes with her lightning speed towards the Jedi::

I have came here upon Master Yoda's request. What have you discovered thus far?

------------------

Jedi Master Adi Gallia

~There is more to this conflict than meets the eye.~

[This message has been edited by Adi_Gallia (edited May 08, 2000).]
 Barnabas Antilies
05-08-2000, 1:03 AM
((I board the 'Black Viper' all systems are go for take off. DB5 and RX7 ( my two R2 units ) have already set the course and made all the calculations for the hyper jump.))

:: My friend Glorian and I where on a missiom 20 years ago to stop the Jedi and Sith Lords from killing each other. They converged on a desolate spot on Tantoine. It would have been a massive battle. Glorian as a last resort absorbed all their Midiclorians ( very old Sith Magic). This cannot be done without killing yourself in the process.
All the Jedi and Sith not knowing that there advisaries also had lost there powers fled. Some regained there powers in time other led normal lives after this. Not all Jedi were present so they ofcourse were not affected. Most of the sith that could not regain there powers killed themselves.
This event is never talked about because neither side knows what happened that day.::

(( We set off for Tantooine ))
------------------

[This message has been edited by Barnabas Antilies (edited May 07, 2000).]
 Darth_Maul
05-08-2000, 1:16 AM
<font color="red">Darth Maul and Au'ura Sing, continuing to wait patiently near Aura Sing's hideout could now spot 4 figures approaching them. Darth Maul could immediately sense one of them as Obi-Wan. In addition, he could see a dark-skinned figure, a young female alien of some sort, and someone that bore a significant resemblance to himself.

"Steady," he whispered to Au'ura, "They approach. Proceed with the plan."

Stealthily, they began to move into their positions. Darth Maul knew that Aura Sing would attack them at any given minute and when she did, he would strike.

------------------
Darth Maul

[This message has been edited by Darth_Maul (edited May 07, 2000).]
 Barnabas Antilies
05-08-2000, 4:53 AM
"boop beep bop beep"
Thank you DB5.
:: Db5 awakes me as we approach totooine. ::

------------------

Remmus
05-08-2000, 5:10 PM
As you can see I'm about 5'6" 140lbs. I'm also quick and deadly as many faleen are.
Remmus is my name, weilding my crimson bladed light saber using the inverted fighting style sets me apart from most force users. I learned this style from the one who introduced me to the force, Adi Gallia. I trained as her padawan learner untill i passed the tests to make Jedi Knight. At the time i was so proud but now i know that i had no concept of the true force.
That is untill my master found and confronted me, I found that my powers could little match a sith let alone a sith lord like Darth Sidious. He showed me how strong i could be if i used my anger and hatred and in return for such knowledge and power i follow his wishes.... "Find Maul and together you will destroy the Jedi".

"As you command my master", I said as i turned to go to my ship, Black Sun, "And don't fail me my young apprentace, the healing powers of the sith are not something you want to experience." He said as i left.

I went to the docking bay and punched in the codes to unlock my security measures. The ramp came down slow and smoothly on my modified freighter. I walked up to the ****pit and fired up the systems. "Black Sun requesting take off," I said through the michrophone. Umm....Yes sir! came the response, I guess he didn't want to anger a sith.

I set the coordinates for the last place i knew Maul to be Tatooine...

------------------
"Chaos is my brother, where i go he is soon to follow."
 Adi_Gallia
05-08-2000, 7:55 PM
<font face="Calligraph421 BT"><font color="lightblue"> ::a heavy wave of the Force hits her telling her that a grave danger is nearby.::

The Sith, they are here.

::looking with her own eyes she can see the outline of Maul and the body that must belong to Aurra Sing in hidden positions::

They take us for fools.

::she lightly laughs and her hand hangs within a moment's warning distance of her saber::

~This will be worse than I thought. A Sith and a Dark Jedi plan to take on two Jedi Council members, and two Jedi Knights? They must have a twisted plan.~

:: pushes her hand out to signal the other Jedi to stop proceeding::

The Dark Side is growing, I fear.

------------------
http://www.fortunecity.com/village/martina/460/jedi/chamber.jpg)

Jedi Master Adi Gallia

~The Sith should not be ignored.~

[This message has been edited by Adi_Gallia (edited May 08, 2000).]
 Barnabas Antilies
05-08-2000, 8:12 PM
It seems ther are other ships in the area of the Dune Sea. RX7, we're gonna remain in the air until we can figure out what is going on. Set scanners to check for other incoming ships and release a probe to check things out.
::It seems as thought there are oppisite force powers present. I can feal it.::

::Note to Adi. Hard to see the darkside is. You wouldn't be able to detect them hiding until they revealed themselves. Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon could not sense Maul on the other side of a door. It is immpossible unless you yourself are Sith trained. Or you have met this particular sith before.::
------------------

[This message has been edited by Barnabas Antilies (edited May 08, 2000).]

[This message has been edited by Barnabas Antilies (edited May 08, 2000).]
 Master Kenobi
05-08-2000, 8:19 PM
<font color="lightblue"> ::I saw Adi racing towards us, as if in warning. Immediatly, I froze. The wave of pure darkness enshrouded me like a humid air. "Mace, I feel a great disturbance in the force!"

"I feel it also" he stated calmly.

It was that same feeling I had felt when we first arrived on this mission, that distinctive feel, that precise sense of perpetual evil......Darth_Maul, the sith apprentice and my masters killer.

"Be calm young Kenobi" Mace said as if reading my emotions like they were his own,"this is not the time for vengence, keep your concentration."

Adi finally caught up with us and confirmed what we had all known: The sith had reached Aurra Sing first. And as I reached deeper into the force I reached a horrifying conclusion:

"I fear an even greater danger shall converge upon this Dune Sea....."

------------------

Wise, Honorable Jedi
 obi
05-08-2000, 8:51 PM
please enter me in this role play. i dont even want to be a jedi here.how bout this charecter: an early han solo still in his 20s. how bout it? can i join? ps. sorry for my........comments earlier.
 Darth_Maul
05-08-2000, 10:03 PM
"Hold it right there," A voice the Jedi had never heard before commanded. Turning, the Jedi saw Aura Sing standing behind them clutching a stun-grenade in one hand and a lightsaber in the other. "Just what do you think you're doing here?"

She looked at the Jedi as if demanding an answer with those icy-cold eyes of hers and then, without warning, she threw the grenade right into the middle of the Jedi...

------------------
Darth Maul

Adi_Gallia
05-08-2000, 10:14 PM
<font face="Calligraph421 BT"><font color="lightblue"> ((Barnabas, Adi Gallia is on the Jedi Council, her Jedi training is superior to any other Master, thus she can sense their presence))

::within seeing the grenade, she gather's as much of the Force around her as one can within five seconds' time::

Stay close!

::a crimson bubble meant only for her own defense wrapped itself around the four Jedi, the blast did not penetrate the bubble, but it did shatter it::

~I don't know if I'll have enough time next time to gather that much Force.~

((obi-wan13, just join us. You're more than welcome! http://www.jediknight.net/mboard/smile.gif). Hey Han Solo's a good idea, he looks good and he comes from the same planet as Adi))

------------------

Jedi Master Adi Gallia

DarthMaulSithLord
05-08-2000, 10:30 PM
Adi, don't worry. I'm sure Obi-Wan, Mace, and I have enough power to fight her.

:: Raul uses his force push and knocks Aura Sing to the ground ::

Hurry, we must escape while we can.

Then...

------------------
Raul, Jedi Knight

[This message has been edited by DarthMaulSithLord (edited May 12, 2000).]

[This message has been edited by DarthMaulSithLord (edited May 13, 2000).]

Adi_Gallia
05-08-2000, 10:34 PM
<font face="Calligraph421 BT"><font color="lightblue"> Okay, thanks. I'm not used to disrubiting my Force power like that.Everyone, I will try to give you some of my speed through the Force. We must flee from here fast, and I have plenty of speed so don't worry.

::she uses the Force and everyone can match her pace as she dashes to the Jedi Saber::

We must make it out of the atmosphere, hurry get in!

:;they all follow and the ship takes off with a push of the Force that she uses for liftoff::

------------------

Jedi Master Adi Gallia

Remmus
05-09-2000, 1:57 AM
::Remmus hears the beep to come out of hyperspace and pushes the lever forward, and enters real space, as he emerges he sees a ship comming out of orbit and feels a familiar signiture in the force.::

"Adi, well well well".

::He opens communications::

"This is Black Sun calling Jedi Saber, why don't you surrender your ship to me and we can sit down and have a nice chat...hmm?"

::He powers up his quadlasers and Starfighter scale ion cannon. And then....::
 Darth_Maul
05-09-2000, 2:29 AM
<font color="red">Cursing to himself, Darth Maul takes off after the Jedi, but is unable to catch up to them before they can take off.

"Come back cowards!" he yelled in vain. "Come back and face your destiny!"

Racing towards his ship, Maul immediately blasted off not bothering to wait for Au'ura. A clone's a clone. he thought to himself. I can always make another.[i]

Making a hasty lift-off, Maul was soon out of the atmosphere and he could now see two ships. One he recognized as Adi's and another was unknown to him. Suddenly, without warning, the unknown ship began to fire on Adi's.

"So, Remmus, at last you have arrived to exterminate these pests," Maul laughed to himself as he keyed his comlink over to the channel Darth Sidious had given him.

"Greetings, Remmus, it's good to see you..."

------------------
Darth Maul

[i]"Fear attracts the fearfull. The strong.....the weak....the innocent. Fear is my ally."
 Darth_Chaos
05-10-2000, 12:33 AM
Count me in on this
Name- Darth Chaos
Weapon- Double Bladed Purple Saber
Force Affilitation- Sith (Duh?)
History- Born nore than 5,000 yrs ago his evil sith Lord has been able to conceal himself in a shroud of mystery by staying on the plane of Veraxor IV (It's in the unknown regions) but now sences a great disturbance in the force and sets off to find it's sorce....

------------------
Dark Lord of the Sith Order Sith Apprentice.

At last we shall reveal our selves to the Jedi at last we shall have our revenge.
 Plo Koon
05-13-2000, 12:48 AM
My first RP post. (May be a little weak)

Name: Plo Koon
Saber Color: Yellow
Species: Kel Dor
Homeworld: Dorin

Jedi Master who has fought alongside Qui-Gon.
One of the few who can actually wield dark force powers. Wears a breathing mask because of the Oxygen rich environments of many planets. Currently aboard the Jedi Saber with other members of the council.

------------------
http://www.geocities.com/sacred_song/plo_koon.jpg)
Page: 1 of 1