Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Space Balls

Page: 1 of 1
 King Andrei
07-04-2002, 7:50 PM
(Incase you didn't know, Space Balls is a parody of Star Wars.)

Does anyone have a cool idea about a Star Wars parody?
If you do, post it here.
 obi
07-04-2002, 11:42 PM
Leap Wars was an idea I had a while back. Here's what it was:

Dr.Sam Beckett Leaps into the body of Luke Skywalker. In the original history, Luke gets himself and everyone killed by vader in ESB. But now that Sam has taken over, things are good.

*FLASH FLASH FLASH*

Sam looked around at a swamp he was in. Then, a little droid by the name of R2D2 rolled up beside him and beeped.

Oh boy

*Quantum Leap theme*

"hmmmm. Theres something familiar about this place." Sam says.

"I get this wierd feeling..." he continues, but is stopped.

"Feel like what?" A voice from behind him said. He whipedo ut his blaster and pointed it at him.

"Like we're being watched." He said.

"Away with your weapon. I mean you no harm." The small thing said. Just about that time, Al, Sam's holographic freind, showed up.

" You have lept into the body of a Luke Skywalker, and that little guy over there is here to help you." Al said, punching his little hand link.

"What am Ihere to do?" Sam asked.

"Do, you ask?" Yoda said.

"You are here to find someone named Yoda. That man is your guide to Yoda. Just ask him." Al said.

"I'm, looking for a Jedi Master." Sam said.

"Yoda, You seek yoda!" Yoda said.

"Told you." Al said, with a smirk on his face. "I'll go back to the waiting room and see if I can find anything else out." Al said, as he stepped through the holographic door, and it slid behind him.

I'll continue this later.Too much to type. :D
Page: 1 of 1