Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Sparetime project in-game

Page: 1 of 1
 setsuko
07-03-2002, 6:53 AM
Hmm.. oh, my first new thread on swgalaxies.net! Here goes:

Well, I've been thinking of having a job by the side. I mean, right now I am planning to have a sort of protecting/caretaking character, that other members can call for when things goes bad. Though, this is pretty far from a fulltime job. So I've started thinking about starting a bar. After all, what town is complete without one?

This is just an idea I'm tossing around right now. But I'm interested in what you think about it, and if someone want's to co-work with me. I've not seen any potential bartenders posting around here before...

I'd be glad for some feedback.
 JekRendar
07-03-2002, 9:22 AM
Originally posted by setsuko
So I've started thinking about starting a bar. After all, what town is complete without one? I'd be glad for some feedback.

Actually Setty, your personality would make you better innkeeper.

This isn't a confirmed profession but we know that, SWG will have hotels and they are striving for a player-run economy so, theirs a good chance that Innkeeper will be a profession, and a good one for you.
 setsuko
07-03-2002, 11:04 AM
Hmm.. what part of my personality would make me a better innkeeper? Playing an innkeeper would be fun, but since people won't have a need to sleep, it would be more like a pub, right? People goint there to eat. Hmm... a big, strong, heartily chef, now that's an image! I wonder if I'd be able to fight with a frying pan? :)
 Wraith 8
07-03-2002, 2:38 PM
I updated opur webpage some more yesterday.. and Jan Gaarni gave me the info on all known jobs or prefessions of SWGalaxies.

The Associates (http://www.geocities.com/swgassociates)

But the Devs said they would try to update the list every week.. so i guess some more will be added :D
 Lord Helmet
07-05-2002, 11:52 AM
I'd co-run it with ya..always ha d adream of listening to everyones problems while i get them drunk..then later on use it to blackmail em'....works like a charm but seriously i'd love to do that
 Kwok69
07-08-2002, 2:39 AM
well id definately drink there setsuko
 Ewok Hunter
07-08-2002, 9:22 AM
oh, and if it is in our town we could create laws heavily charging people who start bar fights. then we could 'gently encourage' people who are not part of the PA to break the law.:angel:
Page: 1 of 1