Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

how do i use the bunkers?

Page: 1 of 1
 trv
06-21-2000, 7:16 AM
What's the use of the supply bunkers? How do i enter them? PLEASE HELP!!!
 Garindan
06-21-2000, 2:52 PM
I thikn you gotta send troopers in, to do this:

select a team of stormtroopers, hold shift and right click on the bunker, then just plain left click on it to see if anyone's in it. WHATEVER YOU DO DO NOT SEND DELLIS in if you don't know what is in there. Bunkers give you more command points i think, but if it's a yellow bunker, i don't think yuou can take it over. sometimes you need to have the view far out in order to take over some buildings.
 Pedro The Hutt
06-21-2000, 9:32 PM
I read somewhere that if you keep exiting and re-entering bunkers that you will get more command points.

------------------
No!
I am your father.
 Darth Pie
06-22-2000, 11:14 PM
In regards to the bunkers, you can take over any bunker that is being occupied by an enemy. If the bunker is yellow then that means it has noone in it so you can take it over without even fighting. The only way you can't take over a bunker is if your playing skirmish or multiplayer and you have a partner that has already taken over a bunker then you can't steal it from them.

------------------
" If you only knew the POWER of pie! "
Page: 1 of 1