Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

which console to buy?

Page: 1 of 1
 hncalavera
07-02-2002, 10:05 AM
I'm thinking about finally forkin over the cash to buy a console. I don't play many games.... basically just sports games and our beloved graphic adventures... so the number of games available isn't too important to me as long as the important ones are. I'm leaning towards the Gamecube for reasons I can't quite explain... but it probably has to do with Microsoft having made the Xbox. Logically though, I may have to go with the Xbox since one of the games I would surely buy eventually would be Psychonauts, and that is only coming out on the Xbox.... at least so far. My question is, is Full Throttle II and other important Lucasarts games coming out on the Gamecube? And does anyone know if there are ever any plans to release Psychonauts on the Gamecube, because, for whatever reason, I would just feel a lot better buying a Gamecube.
 Metallus
07-02-2002, 12:25 PM
Psychonauts will probably never come out for Gamecube, seeing as it's being published by Microsoft Games as an Xbox exclusive. I've got an Xbox and I love it to bits. As for FT2, no one really knows for sure. It will probably be for all the next-gen consoles (like Gladius), as well as for PC. I don't plan to buy the console version, though.
 hncalavera
07-03-2002, 1:25 AM
Hmmm.... I guess the Xbox it is then. Why does it feel so wrong?
Page: 1 of 1