Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Worth getting?

Page: 1 of 1
 Wajas
04-17-2000, 6:58 PM
I've read some mixed reviews, and was wondering what you guys thought of it and whether it's worth getting.
 Vaaish
04-17-2000, 7:38 PM
Personally, I think that it's a great game. The 3d perspective is quite powerful and the missions well designed. It takes some getting used to, but I would definately say it's worth it especially if you like the RTS games.

------------------
Vaaish
 Wajas
04-18-2000, 8:39 AM
Thanks, I think I will be getting it then.
 Elemist
04-18-2000, 10:17 PM
Yes, This is a great game. A must buy in my opinion.

-Elemist
 Krownis
04-19-2000, 12:51 PM
An excellent game. Don't believe some of the garbage you hear out there, many of the initial reviews were done by people who barely tried out the game then trashed it. Besides being a great story drivin game, it's also a gorgous skirmish game either against the AI or another person through the web. You can't go wrong getting this especially if you're a Star Wars fan. And actually there's a great detailed review on this game posted earlier in this forum you should check out. If you're still a little skeptical, checkout the demo first - you won't be displeased.
 Chunks
04-22-2000, 2:00 AM
Attention, the review by IGN is totally false, they were using a $h!t ass vid card which screwed the game up for them (lucas arts released a patch for it) and so the game is actually really really great, I would give this game a 9.2 , and im pretty critical so in other words its a kick a$$ game....
 WildMustang
04-22-2000, 12:56 PM
buy it but i would copy disk 2 so you can use it to play and not damage the original disk and also its a great real time simulator most of all the ground vehicals are present and some aircraft too. if been playing it non stop all other games in a hold down. the game is based from starwars to jedi with a little of things inbetween it shows how the people in the empire become rebels and why they do it.

------------------
May The Force Be With You
Page: 1 of 1