Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

please helpn me with the 2nd at-at mission..

Page: 1 of 1
 raindrop
04-15-2000, 11:01 PM
Ok, so i need help with that 2nd at-at mission for the rebels.. i can't seem to do anything.. the base seems too strong and i just can't seem to do anything.. i really need help.. what can i do?
 WildMustang
04-28-2000, 8:12 PM
im having problems too. what i did was just go with the force they give you save all your command points soon as you launch they give you some extra command points drop a troop turret left side and right to drop a vehical turret land as manny heavy troopers and get a few y-wings. save game often soon as the swoop-bikes show up crush them and instantly at-st at-pt come from top right and behind them are artilery use y-wing to bomb artilery and make sure you kill the prob-bot before the at-s come now that you killed them all send your y-wing's on bombing runs on turrets. save after each complete run so you don't lose them. get rid of as many as you can then rush the anti-air with heavy troops.

------------------
The force is strong with this one.
 Grand General BOWLER
04-29-2000, 1:40 AM
I will make a slight variation to that stragety if i may. What i did was i kept getting heavy troopers and turrents. So they couldnt get by my defense. After they attacked with an ATAT and like 4 ATST's they didnt attack much any more. I kept getting more hvytroopers and i sent them to the right after a swoop. Let the swoop find the artillery there will be about 4. Then i sent my ATAT to the right to take out the anti air defenses. Then i brought it right back. The anti air and anti infantry defenses should be on a hill. I repaired the ATAT and kept it ready. Then i sent in the ywings to bomb the artillery and sent it the hvytroopers to take over the turrents. I had about 20. Move your way up the left side and there will be a base. First send in Ywings to bomb the walkers(Not the Turrets) then send in your men to take over the turrets and command center.

Now that you got this done youve almost won. All you have to do is take the ion cannon. It is guarded by 4 artillery and 4 anti infantry turrents.(In other words your guys dont have a chance to just rush in. I first sent in 4 empty troop transports to take out 3 artillery. The last one is on a hill in the back and your guys wont get wasted by it. Then i sent in the ATAT walker to take out the turrents. Then send in hvytroopers to take over the ion cannon, bring dellis in and your set. (It should be noted i didnt get the imperial base just north of mine on this mission. I tryed at first and relized it would be eaiser to just leave, cause it wont do much later on.)
Hope this helps. Im stuck on Redemption at arbidon.
Page: 1 of 1