Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Jedi Apprentice/Jedi Master

Page: 1 of 1
 Elemist
04-15-2000, 8:43 PM
attached to everyones name when you post it says either Jedi Apprentice or Jedi Master. How do you become a Jedi Master? Just curious. (Oh, and I'm pretty sure I can't find that out in the manuel)

-Elemist
 StS_Maryjane
04-16-2000, 1:21 AM
ha ha, i think to be a jedi master you have to be a site administrator (speelling sorry) or moderator. I think Jedi Knight is the best all us lay people can get. It depends on the amount of post you put up, i think it's something like 5 posts and you are listed as a jedi knight. The thing about the manual, well no it didn't take me that long about 3mins, but i was just irked how people were so lazy not to read it, i think for those people with the demo, well you have an excuse. But everyone with the full version it's time to start reading.

StS_Maryjane

StS_Maryjane
 Grand Admiral Thrawn
04-16-2000, 4:48 AM
I don't know, it might be in the manual. http://www.jediknight.net/mboard/wink.gif)

------------------
The Darkside? I've been there. Do your worst.
 Elemist
04-16-2000, 8:44 PM
Cool. Thanks. Oh, and I hope we don't have any bad feelings about the whole manuel thing. You see, I got the game a few days ago, and I really wanted to start playing. I did the training missions, and I figured that taught me just about everything I'd need to know. Clearly I was wrong, and I'm going to read it tonight.

-Elemist
 WildMustang
04-22-2000, 6:34 PM
i happen to dissagree i have over 20 posts and im still an apprentice

------------------
The force is strong with this one.
 Chunks
04-22-2000, 7:54 PM
yeah same here ive posted about 10-15 posts and im still an apprentice....

------------------
umm, yeah
Page: 1 of 1