Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

help with patch

Page: 1 of 1
 darth phunk
05-25-2000, 1:43 AM
Ok, I am already on level 5 of the game, and finally took the time to go download the patch from lucasarts, but i have not yet installed it due to reading something about "this patch will not work with saved games." Is this true? I really want to play online soon (which requires the patch), but i don't want to install the patch if it means I will have to start from the beginning of the game (aaargh!)...can someone let me know? Thanks!
BTW, this game rocks!!!
 Ol$cratch
05-28-2000, 7:34 PM
If you have agood bit of will-power, you could try installing the patch and then using the cheats just to get yourself back to where you were before. But you must be strong, for cheats lead to hate, hate leads to suffering.
 Cpl. Shepard
05-28-2000, 10:29 PM
Heh, more like LucasArt's sloppiness leads to hate, which leads to suffering, which leads to...
 tk421why
05-29-2000, 5:46 PM
The patch WILL work with saved campaigns, not with saved games. As long as you install the patch between completed levels you'll be fine. I installed it after completing Road to Ruul 1 without incident.
Page: 1 of 1