Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

GALACTIC BattleGrounds? wth?

Page: 1 of 1
 Boba Rhett
05-01-2001, 6:12 PM
I thought the name was going to just be Star Wars: BattleGrounds and I liked it that way. Who the heck's responsible for naming LucasArts games? I mean, come on, GALACTIC? That's so stupid my hair hurts. I hope there not just dumbing it down for younger audiances.
 Kurgan
05-01-2001, 6:16 PM
Isn't this what people wanted with Force Commander? Looks like AOE, 2d...

Kurgan
 Garindan
05-01-2001, 9:12 PM
Hey, i like age of empires!!!! Galactic Battlegrounds sounds better anyways, meaning it won't be on just one planet!!! I'm getting it the week it comes out i hope. so awesome!!!!!!!
 Boba Rhett
05-01-2001, 9:37 PM
Galactic battlegrounds is a horrible name. It sounds very corny.
 Pedro The Hutt
05-01-2001, 9:38 PM
I think every SW fan would have figured that out anyway. http://www.jediknight.net/mboard/wink.gif) But I wanted to see a NEW game announced.

------------------
No!
I am your father.
 Garindan
05-02-2001, 12:18 AM
Galactic Battlegrounds doesn't sound too corny. You know all those prototype pics you've been wishing was for df3? well they're for GB. I'm so happy to see another star wars strategy game come to the pc!!! It's about time lucasarts!!!! wooohooooo!!!! Stop me before i go insane!!!!!! AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

hmm...well i feel like playing some Red Alert right now. bye.
 paulbarnard
05-05-2001, 4:16 AM
Galactic Battlegrounds is too close to Galaxies. Stupid name.
Page: 1 of 1