Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Ruul Part 2, please help!

Page: 1 of 1
 Elemist
04-14-2000, 9:00 PM
With the Empire, I'm on the second part of Ruul. I've killed all of the rebels, here's my problem: I don't know how to build the comm beacons. The Primary objection is to make a path of them to the other tower. How do I build these beacons. I'd really appreciate Any help anyone can tell me.
 StS_Maryjane
04-14-2000, 9:12 PM
if you read the manual you would know that units have secondary abilities (ie stormtroops have a stun ability). Dellis has the secondary ability to lay comm sats. Once evrything is dead walk dellis up to the comm centre, along the way drop comm sats, a red beam will attach to each satelite if they are within range of one another, it's like reflecting a laser, it can't go arounf the mountains so you have to lay more. hit the "t" key or use the mouse to click on the secondary ability this on the display scrren with dllis selected. Next time man read the maanual it will help you out with most of your problems.

StS_Maryjane

------------------
StS_MAryjane,

You are only half as smart as you think I am
 Elemist
04-14-2000, 9:23 PM
Thanks. I really appreciate it.
Page: 1 of 1