Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Question for TheGalaxyIsYours

Page: 1 of 1
 Krownis
04-14-2000, 12:34 PM
Just curious if anyone checked this one out yet. I did the double clicking on the name and I was sent to the next screen as usual, but when I start the game the 'M' key do not bring in the desired results. I was under the impression this works in Campain and Skirmish - I know on the first trainer you don't get to call for backup, but it should still work in Skirmish. Also I haven't installed the patch so that shouldn't be the problem. I thought this would be fun to use. Any suggestions?
 TerrorMaroon
04-14-2000, 3:13 PM
This feature didn't appear to work for me until I did the Assault on Ruul mission.
Then I kicked butt.

I couldn't get it to work on the first skirmish mission (which I haven't been able to beat yet).
 Atrus
04-15-2000, 9:25 PM
I do use the patch and it work for me on all the missions so try d/loadin the patch if possible.
Page: 1 of 1