Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Supreme Deities of the Underworld

Page: 2 of 2
 Isis Kaldara
07-17-2002, 2:35 PM
*Jumps around and glomps Darth.*

Yay! Pocky friend!

I am Powerpuff Girl: Pocky!

As well as Magical Girl Pretty Sailor Sammy Moon!

PINK! PINK! PINK! PINK!
 GendoTheGreat
07-17-2002, 2:55 PM
Sailor Moon and Pocky make Gendo something something...
 Isis Kaldara
07-17-2002, 2:58 PM
Eat Pocky!

*She whacks Gendo with her Magic Pocky Stick and a thousand packs of Pocky bury him.*

I shall avenge the Pocky! For I am Magical Girl Pretty Sailor Sammy Moon! And I shall make Pocky your friend!
 GendoTheGreat
07-17-2002, 3:21 PM
Super Happy Pocky Time, 100%! *Dances.* Oh no, somebody kill me quick, I've been infected!
 Gexx
07-17-2002, 3:28 PM
what is pocky?
 Isis Kaldara
07-17-2002, 4:02 PM
*Turns a bright smile on Gexx.*

Why, Pocky is a delicious treat from Japan that is also eaten, imported, mind you, in America. It is sweetened sticks of bread dipped in creamy flavored syrups and sometimes rolled in goodies like almonds. White Almond Crush is my favorite Pocky. Pocky is your friend!
 Metallus
07-17-2002, 4:03 PM
Can someone just start a thread about pocky please? I don't want every single topic to degenerate into this nonsense.
 Isis Kaldara
07-17-2002, 4:06 PM
Nonsense? I am thoroughly offended by that!

*Crosses her arms and looks angry and pouty.*

Pocky's not nonsense...

If you weren't so picky...

Not like AN...

Not fair...

Not all serious...

Have some fun...

Time looking for SPAM...

Good fun time wasted...

HMPH!
 Metallus
07-17-2002, 4:09 PM
Um?

I was referring to the fact that this argument is being waged in more than two threads, and it's starting to bug me.
 Isis Kaldara
07-17-2002, 4:15 PM
It's called "The Fun Of It."

I figured forums were a place to talk to people. I mean, if every thread were to stay on topic, they'd grow old. If we get off topic a little, they stay fresh and exciting. Just because we don't want to state our thoughts more than once about one certain boring bland subject that someone pulled out of their desk doesn't mean we can't have a little fun. I'm sorry, but if this forum is meant to really be Grim Forumdango, then I might as well just stall on the posting. I must admit, I was having more fun here than at AN, but now it seems to have too many rules...

Titles, Posting seconds, topic-relations...

THAT is pure nonsense.
 GendoTheGreat
07-17-2002, 4:25 PM
(Psst, Isis: Metallus can ban people! (I think?))
 Isis Kaldara
07-17-2002, 4:28 PM
I know. I'm not afraid to speak my opinion, however. I'm simply stating that I figured this place stretched a little. My opinions, if not to anyone else, matter to me. I just felt like stating, finally, what I really thought. It was meant as no disrespect to anyone. I'm sorry if it sounded as such.

Gomen nasai, sempai.
 Metallus
07-17-2002, 4:30 PM
Yargh.

Isis, I know it's natural for topics to stray from time to time, but I don't want a million topics like this one. The truth is, I don't even know what this thread is about to begin with.

That said, this is the off-topic forum, and there's a bit more freedom as to what gets posted here. I don't want to bog people down with rules, but I would appreciate if the majority of topics to have some sort of point, at least initially.

I'm very glad you decided to start posting here, so please don't think I'm directing this at you. I'm sorry if it seems that way, you just got really defensive all of the sudden, and I was really talking to all the people involved in general. I don't want you to leave just because of this incident. If you have any concerns, please feel free to send me a PM or e-mail.

@Gendo: That didn't help, and I don't like that you think of me as some dictator. I'm not going to ban someone for speaking opinions. I ban people for being repeatedly and directly offensive.
 Isis Kaldara
07-17-2002, 4:34 PM
Heheh...

Gomen nasai, sempai.

I wasn't planning on leaving. In fact, I understand whole-heartedly on why you'd want to keep strict rule on it. The constant broken rules at AN, I just realized, are the major reason I left in the first place. I guess I had too much freedom there. Anyway, I'm yet again, only too sorry I got defensive...

It's one of my bad wittle habits...

Have a nice day, tomodachi...
 GendoTheGreat
07-17-2002, 8:10 PM
Originally posted by Metallus
@Gendo: That didn't help, and I don't like that you think of me as some dictator.

I'm sorry, I wasn't trying to paint you as being some kind of Nazi. I'm accostomed to the Something Awful forums, where the mods can (and do) ban people for the slightest thing. Even pissing them off personally can get you kicked from the forums for life. What I said wasn't intended to reflect on you, I was simply erring on the side of caution. I didn't want Isis to start something that could escalate and result in her being banned. That's all.
 Isis Kaldara
07-19-2002, 12:16 AM
*Waves off the comment.*

The point is, all is well and done and I think we all got our views cleared up, ne?

*Grins.*

Now, about that supreme deities list...

Darthy boy! Have you revised it again?
 GendoTheGreat
07-19-2002, 7:39 AM
I have a bone to pick. Darth: When you first began this list, my humble personage was at the very top of the pile. Now I cannot help but see that I am noticably further down in the pecking order. Explain youself, young man.
 Isis Kaldara
07-19-2002, 12:48 PM
Good point, but...

*Giggles*

I'm just glad my name has little *'s around it! I feel special!

*Giggles again*
 MeddlingMonk
07-19-2002, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by Metallus
and I don't like that you think of me as some dictator.

You're not? Thanks for crushing my naive idealism.

:D
 Isis Kaldara
07-19-2002, 12:59 PM
Hey, MM! I LOVED your Grim Novel... Aboslutely marvelous! Well-worded, fantastic plot, and well, altogether great!
 Darth Eggplant
07-19-2002, 3:18 PM
:jawa
let me see point form is quickest.

a) when new person is added
thought it would be nice
to put them first.

b) 8 of 12 made top of list
simply because of awe and admiration
for his radio show

c) put mods at top of list to show
much deserved respect, they have to
police our madness, and who is worse
Isis or myself, I do not know.

d) put Metallus at top because
as head or chief mod rank should
carry some perks

E) but he has the cool dancing
calavera now, and he likes
Oingo Boingo and Danny Elfman
and that rocks!!!!!

f)but he has never seen Casablanca
so he kind of loses points for that

g) do not want the forum to think
we are some kind of an item.
*sssh;) *

h) kind of dig Isis,
never had a lil' sister
and she is neat, cool and groovy
also very bubbly which is funny.

i) hey Isis what do you call
a brunette between 2 blondes?

a translator.

j) I put spoon_man there last,
see spoon_man I mentioned you again.

k) sorry to tick you off Metalllus,
people realise that when Metallus does
say things he is doing his job,
he must answer to higher up's on the
forum admin chain.
we come and go as we please.
so he is never really getting
down on you, his last avitar
was mean and spooky looking
but the new Metallus avi
is getting jiggy with it.
Ya Baby! Behave.

l to z) stuff.....

well that is almost coherent,
but Gendo you are the graet one.
do not worry. at least
you made the list.:D
 Metallus
07-19-2002, 3:23 PM
Who is movieclockstar? I have seen the user online on the mojo forums before, but I can't remember if he/she posted on these boards.
 Darth Eggplant
07-20-2002, 1:54 AM
:jawa
movieclockstar does not post
a lot he said so once in one
of his threads I met him
and we talk a bit through PM's
he is a movie buff kind of
a good guy, just not a regular
think he haunts but never goes
BOO, that is all.
still eeven people coming to read
help the GFN out by providing
hits for the site.
that is why MCS is.
to the best of my limited experience.
 Isis Kaldara
07-20-2002, 7:51 AM
Teehee... A translator... That's a good one. Yep, we blondes need SOMEONE to keep us from ruining the fun of being intelligent...

LA LA LA LA LA!
Page: 2 of 2