Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

bug?

Page: 1 of 1
 Cracker Jackson
04-13-2000, 5:25 PM
when i first played escape from kalan it was directly after i played the mission before it and i was able to call upon all the rebal units (and even the buildings) and i went on the complete that mission and the next one then i saved went to class came back loaded the game and wasnot able to use all the units only some of them. this happen to anyone else? i just thought it was odd.
 Francois PERROUX
04-18-2000, 10:30 AM
Happened to me too when I started Mission 8 (The Trap at Yavin IV), although I finished the previous mission with 5000 cmd pts and many many troops.
BUT...
... in the meantime, I partially replayed this mission (Mission 7), just for practising alternate strategies. I replayed it from some "saved" missions, and didn't finish it. In fact, since I was practising, I didn't pay attention in making it better than the first time.

Well, in any case, when I started Mission 8, I couldn't find all the troops I had before.

This is not a great help, but at least you're not alone...

(sorry being late in the mission progress; the game has just been released 2 weeks ago in France)

[This message has been edited by Francois PERROUX (edited April 18, 2000).]
Page: 1 of 1