Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Be Proud of What You've Got

Page: 1 of 1
 Skinkie
06-30-2002, 10:52 AM
Anybody else notice that most of the other forums are so packed beyond belief that by the time you type up a reply the topic is off the list? I tried to hang out in the Rogue Squadron on for ahwile cause that game is so awesome (cleverly disquised advertisement) but between times I went there the topic had changed so rapidly that I didn't care about it.

And then theres the other extremes, like the Indy forums, dieing so rapidly that people may not reply for days.

Here is almost the perfect balance, people reply on a daily basis, but not so many people the thread looses its point (If it had one to begin with)
So be proud that you have managed to create a nearly perfect balance in Forumosity!
 sheaday6
06-30-2002, 12:31 PM
*sniff* I love you sam and max
 YTtheMighty
07-01-2002, 3:14 AM
SHHHHH! don't go telling people that this forum is perfect! Then EVERYONE will want to come here just to post and post and post and then BAM we turned the S&M forum into a damn GameSpy Forum.... I like knowing the names and icons for all the people here, sure I don't know who they really are, but I am given the illusion that I do, and that is what makes the S&M forum a good forum, that and the fact that i can say stuff like apple dumpling worm farm and snot shooting corn husk and you guys won't think that I am insain, will you???
 SyntheticGerbil
07-01-2002, 3:45 PM
I have noticed the more crowded forums have an overwhelming flow of idiots. But then it's not like we don't have a fair amount here.
 YTtheMighty
07-02-2002, 12:28 AM
I'm touched...
 sheaday6
07-02-2002, 1:35 AM
what you talkin' about? *scratches ass*
Page: 1 of 1