Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

CODES DO NOT WORK

Page: 1 of 1
 HARMELIN
04-12-2000, 11:19 PM
WHEN I TRY TO DOUBLE CLICK MY NAME IN THE NEW PLAYER SCREEN WITH THE MOUSE NOTHING HAPPENS, IS SOMETHING SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN BECAUSE I KNOW THAT YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO EVEN CLICK ON THE BLUE FOWARD BUTTON AT ALL. SO COULD SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO USE THE EVERY MISSION AND UNLIMITED FORCE POINTS CHEAT IN A GOOD DESCRIPTION.
 early24
04-12-2000, 11:36 PM
Have you had non-code related problems with double-clicking in the menu screens? I know I have. The double-click mechanics seem a little spurious in the menu screens. I find I have to double-click a few times before I get it to work. Try clicking faster, and not moving the mouse too much. (????)
 FCDude
04-15-2000, 10:37 PM
I believe it'd help if you downloaded the patch on the Lucasarts site. That seems to make the cheat codes work.

------------------
"Fear leads to anger,anger leads to hate,hate leads to suffering. I sense much fear in you"-Yoda
Page: 1 of 1