Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

(Force Commander) Commands

Page: 1 of 1
 Wilhuf
04-11-2000, 7:15 PM
A few tech questions for the forum :

1. Is there a command console in FoCom? (eg where I can issue commands to the game such as skip to the next skirmish level, boot a player, find the ping to an individual player, open and play a new map, find the ips of all connected players, etc.)

2. is there in FoCom a way to obtain the ping to individual Focom players during a multiplayer skirmish? (yes I know netstat -n works in the DOS prompt, but I'd like to be able to find out which specific player has latency problems before I either arbitrarily boot someone or end the game).

3. are there executable switches that modify the game behavior at launch? eg is there a switch I can use to shut off the opening animation? eg focom.exe -nomovie

Thanks.

Wilhuf
 WildMustang
04-22-2000, 1:11 PM
go to kali.net
it's a free sight for about 15 minutes
you can also join for $20.00 one time fee for a lifetime great place to play online games ive been a member for 3 years you can meet a lot of gamers they have pretty much every likable game hosted there you can put passwords on your games so only your friends can join or just put up a game and wait for some one to join they also tell you your ip number too.
Page: 1 of 1