Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Next Fan choice figure

Page: 1 of 1
 Janzeke Khan
06-29-2002, 11:52 AM
Out of these guys which would u want to see? If you think another Character should be the next Fan Choice fig post it.
 Yoda_623
06-29-2002, 1:26 PM
I would like to see anyone of the Solo twins.
 Jan Gaarni
06-29-2002, 4:35 PM
Yeah, for the Solo kids, I think that's alittle too far into the future.

Lets just try to end the GCW first. :D
 Kyle d'Tana
07-11-2002, 11:10 PM
SOLO ALL THE WAY!! GO FER IT SOLO KIDS!!!:D
 Koffin
07-11-2002, 11:47 PM
I went with Jaina, just because i have all those Barbie clothes....

oops did I say that?

They're my sisters!!! Honest!!!!!!!!
 Jan Gaarni
07-11-2002, 11:59 PM
I thought you had a brother. :D
 Janzeke Khan
07-13-2002, 11:33 PM
Ok Jan your right the Solo kids and Kam are alittle to far in the futrue so how about GCW versoins of Brand, Vima Da-Boda, and Kam's father (His name escapes me at the moment).
 Jan Gaarni
07-14-2002, 1:15 AM
Well for Brand I'm assuming you mean the Jedi, Empatojayos Brand, I don't think I would meet him since he's supposed to be 'dead' by that time. He really isn't but survived and is a king in the not so known Ganath system where he stayed til Han and Leia came along some years after RotJ. (not sure how long after)

Vima-Da-Boda is no longer a Jedi and she is either imprisoned on Kessel or hiding on Nar Shaddaa as a beggar at that time.

Kam's father, Ranik Solusar, was slaughtered in the Jedi Purge, so that would be an even harder person to meet. :)

Conclusion: Like Yoda, 2 of these are in hiding - on planets that arn't in the game might I add - and don't really want to be found, especially Vima, and one is dead.

Don't get me wrong, either of these persons would be cool to meet, but their situations would make this highly unlikely. :)
 Janzeke Khan
07-14-2002, 7:42 AM
Oh no I didn't mean versoins of them when Vader started hunting them down. I mean like EPS 2 or 8 years before Versons when they where younger and in Brand's case whole. Oh and I have a question Is Vima the Jedi known as the Dark Women? (I Just desided to read most of the Bio's on starwars.com)
 Ewok Hunter
07-14-2002, 7:51 AM
nope: Vima-Da-Boda
descendant of Nomi and Vima Sunrider (six generations removed from Nomi Sunrider), Vima was a great warrior for over a century before she began teaching her daughter, Neema, about the Force. Neema, however, grew tired of her mother's slow style, and attempted to teach herself. She became seduced by the Dark Side of the Force, and was utterly consumed by it. Neema became the mistress, and later the wife, of an Ottethan warlord, who eventually grew tired of her and cast her out into the rancor-filled forests of his homeworld. Vima heard Neema's telepathic plea for help, and set out at once to find her. Vima arrived too late to save her daughter, and sliced the warlord in half with her lightsaber. She succumbed to the Dark Side of the Force, and was stripped of her ability to sense and use the Force. Thus, she escaped the Jedi Purge which Emperor Palpatine initiated. Vima got into trouble, and was sent to the spice mines of Kessel, where she discovered Kyp Durron. She taught him what she could of the Force before she was taken away. Vima was discovered a number of years later by Han Solo and Princess Leia on Nar Shaddaa (or Nal Hutta, as described in Jedi Search). There, she gave Princess Leia a 10,000 year old lightsaber that was found around 800 PE on Ossus. Han and Leia returned to remove her from spaceport and move her to Coruscant, following the death of the reborn Emperor Palpatine on Byss. She helped Leia learn about the ways of the Jedi, just in time to help Leia shield her newborn son, Anakin, from the reborn Emperor. Following the death of the Emperor and Empatojayos Brand, Vima accompanied Leia back to Onderon, but during the victory celebration she mysteriously disappeared. It is not known if she had since died, or simply returned to Nar Shaddaa. andDark Woman
this mysterious Jedi Master discovered the existence of Ki-Adi-Mundi when the Cerean was four years of age. Despite his age, she was able to convice the Jedi Council to train him, and he was eventually schooled by Yoda himself. The Dark Woman was also known for her inability to train Aurra Sing. Through no fault of her own, the Dark Woman could not get the future bounty hunter to become attuned to the Force, and carried Aurra's betrayal like a stone around her neck. The Dark Woman was distinguished by her silvery hair and strong features, and was known among the members of the Jedi Council for her highly unorthodox training methods, including the outright provocation of alien students. She visited Ki-Adi-Mundi on Coruscant, just before he left for Tatooine to seek out Sharad Hett, to warn him of the dangers she had forseen. Shortly afterward, there were rumors of her death, but she reappeared on Coruscant during A'Sharad Hett's training. The Dark Woman offered to take over the young padawan's education from Ki-Adi-Mundi, in an effort to curb his anger over the death of this father. As the Old Republic began to crumble, the Dark Woman fled to the planet Cophrigim 5 to retire and allow the Force to guide her life. During the Jedi Purge which was ordered by Emperor Palpatine, the Dark Woman was hunted down and executed by Darth Vader. Her body disappeared upon her death, however, and the Dark Woman became one with the Force. In the place where her body had died, a beautiul flower sprang up. Vader promptly destroyed the plant, confirming his embrace of the Dark Side of the Force. sorry if it's a bit long ;)
 Janzeke Khan
07-14-2002, 8:13 AM
:eek: I don't know how I missed it thanks
Page: 1 of 1