Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

fuz balls

Page: 1 of 1
 WildMustang
04-10-2000, 4:28 PM
ive played the endor a bunch of time and thanks to you guys i finished hoth but those little fuz balls kick my but i tried to go as two forces and also one force they just seem to diminsh my forces so by the time i get to thier last two forts they crush me i see their tree traps and save its just that when they come in bunches and us the catapults they take controll any hints on units to use or a stragety

------------------
May The Force Be With You
 General Zhukov
04-10-2000, 6:17 PM
Try scouting out the places with only one or two stormtroopers Make them go along the edge of the map and behind the Ewok base in order to avoid being detected. Once this is done, go to the base that has been designated with your full force. Try and take out the traps, before they take you out. Remember size matters not, so try and think about how to accomplish your goal with the least amount of engagement and casualties. If your two scouts come in contact with an Ewok scout party, try to take cover behind trees. I took out a whole bunch of Ewoks with 2 troopers. But this may not always be the case.

------------------
The past will not be repeated.
 WildMustang
04-13-2000, 2:00 AM
i finaly finished this level i loved walking on them little fur balls it was great well now im off to the masacure it sounds hard but i dont see but one message about it so i dont think its that hard but i noticed my flight deck is like empty darn i once had it so full i didnt know what to do now its deserted. well wish me luck

------------------
May The Force Be With You
Page: 1 of 1