Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

i want rebellion.

Page: 1 of 1
 kane2026
12-27-2000, 7:19 PM
I live in Europe (Holland). and i have waited to long with buying starwars rebellion and now i cant get it anymore, well i was actually to young and didnt know much about the game. so does anyone have an idea, were i can download it or buy the game.
And are the internet capabiliteis still fully functional.

thanks.

no i am not your father.
 Darth Prime
12-28-2000, 12:04 AM
If theres a Best Buy anywhere near you live, you could check there if you haven't already. That's the best place I could think of that might carry it.
 Garindan
12-28-2000, 1:46 AM
well, if you wanna buy it online you could check out ebay or buy it from the star wars website...that'd be the easiest way is through the star wars website. If you go to the stores, you'll end up being disappointed. I was lucky enoguh to find a 2-pak force commander AND rebellion and i got it right on the spot, that was at SAMs, you could try sams, bjs, or umm maybe cosctos. best buy too.
 kane2026
12-28-2000, 6:58 PM
nah didnt help.
lucasarts only sells games online in the states and my local retailer isnt looking forward to import the game.
another point, were do you all live.
 Kurgan
12-28-2000, 8:38 PM
Well if you are asking for somebody to post a link to an illegal "warez" site for you to download it, I'm sorry, but board policy prevents me from allowing this here.

Try to find somebody who has it and might be willing to give it to you, or some place selling them. Many places sell software online, including places like ebay, as mentioned above. Do some checking, good luck!

Further on this topic should not be on this board.. thanks.

Kurgan
Page: 1 of 1