Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Help needed desperately: Redemption at Abridon 2

Page: 1 of 1
 Daryk
05-01-2000, 4:09 PM
I am thoroughly stuck on Part 2 of Redemption at Abridon and have had to restart umpteen times.

Can anyone tell me how to complete this please? Is there a path that avoids most Imp forces or is there some way to call reinforcements? I don't have enough troops to survive to infiltrate walkers or turrets and cannot last against a full onslaught. I have no TR-MB to summon fresh troops, even though the objectives say I should protect it.
Do other people have the TR-MB ?
Is the solution to take a certain route ?
Is it better to charge and hope I survive, or to slug it out ?
 Grand General BOWLER
05-02-2000, 7:42 PM
Im on the same mission and am stuck too. I dont have the TRMB either. Maybe you get it when you get to the shipyard.
Sorry
 Maximilian Veers
05-02-2000, 11:59 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Daryk:
[B]I am thoroughly stuck on Part 2 of Redemption at Abridon and have had to restart umpteen times.

This is a very hard mission. It took me a long time to complete. First u need load up all your troops and a-wing pilots in you hovercraft. Then start west. Use your scanners and swoop bikes to scan ahead. ignore the guys fighting the AT-ST's. Keep your group tight. Before you reach the water start heading north. There will be a group of AT-ST's on both sides so be careful. If you take to long they may calapse on you position. as you head north there is artilary. Use your tanks to knock them out. Watch for Tie fighters from the north west. Avoid that area at all costs. As you go north start to turn north east. and make a run for the right side road that leads to the shipyard. Artilary will be coming from straight ahead and from the east but move quickly your sheilds should keep you alive. once you reach the road head up and take the control of the shipyard. Then the Tr-mb comes down and the fun begins. I won't spoil it for you but don't be afraid to save often. I hope this helps. The missions will get harder so hang in there Thanks
 tiger61378
05-03-2000, 12:10 AM
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!! This mission is probably too hard, I've been fighting with it for a long time, and even managed to capture 1 VERY badly damaged walker (49/1259), but now maybe I can get to the shipyard & get some help......Thanks!

------------------
"If there's a bright center to the universe, I'm on the planet its farthest from...."
 Daryk
05-06-2000, 4:22 PM
Thanks! I finally completed it after countless attempts, and finished the game after. That was definitely the hardest mission.
Page: 1 of 1