Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Empire or Alliance

Page: 1 of 1
 Ol$cratch
05-01-2000, 3:45 AM
I notice that alot of you, when refering to the game, sounds like you are playing as rebels, is this because it is your second time through the game, or were you offered an option. Or could it be that something is about to happen in the game where you switch sides, i just finished Endor(1st time through) i guess i will find out.

Anyone, Anyone?
 StS_Maryjane
05-01-2000, 12:28 PM
yes things do happen that you become a traitor to the empire, but i'll let you find out as you get there, remember do not use any cheats or they will make the game easy and redundant mot to mention it will spoil the great story, after endor the story gets really involved i like it. Play on...

StS_Maryjane

------------------
StS_MAryjane,

You are only half as smart as you think I am
 Krownis
05-01-2000, 1:37 PM
Let the game run through and you'll understand why everyone is playing the rebels. It's a great game and really involved. Try not to use any of the cheats the first run through, else the game will lose it's challenge. After I beat it, I tried the cheats and knew it would have only taken a day to beat the game with them. Without them, I took almost a month, but it was worth every effort.
 Ol$cratch
05-02-2000, 1:45 AM
Thanks for the replies, i knew it must be something like that, and Ol$cratch does'nt use the cheats, what a waste of 40 dollars, i look forward to playing online, when i am ready that is.
Page: 1 of 1