Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Veers

Page: 1 of 1
 Krownis
04-05-2000, 6:57 PM
Sorry if some of you flew passed this, I just can't see what's wrong. I get Veers to the Evac area, the shuttle lands and he won't get inside. I wiped out the rebels everywhere, plus I have a mess of AT-ST's, AT-AA's, and mobile art protecting the evac area. I click on Veers, right click on the shuttle and he never gets inside (also the shuttle never hilights!). I don't know, it's probably something simple I'm missing. Any help would be great

Everything is NOT happening as I have foreseen.
 General Thrawn
04-05-2000, 9:38 PM
You were so close to getting him rescued.

Veers apparently cannot think on his own for the time being. Perhaps hes dazed from the shuttle crash.

The colonel waits near the shuttle but does not enter it. You have to click on him then shift-right click on the shuttle. If you cannot click on the shuttle try moving the camera position around (sometimes depending on how my camera is position I cannot click on certain units) He will then snap at you saying "I dont have to be told twice.." or something like that.

Good luck with your mission.

BTW you signature is a riot http://www.jediknight.net/mboard/smile.gif)

General Thrawn
===============================
Peace through supreme firepower

[This message has been edited by General Thrawn (edited April 05, 2000).]

[This message has been edited by General Thrawn (edited April 05, 2000).]
 PalpaNert
04-10-2000, 7:19 AM
Actually, The shuttle doesn't hilight. All I did was Put Veers on the Marked area and he seemed quite grateful. =) He got in the shuttle and All I had to do was mop up the Blasted rebels.

I just want everyone to Know That I lost a good friend today. He was the kind of person that touched your heart everyday you saw him. A good man, and good Friend. His name was John...

------------------
Thanks,
PalpaNert
Page: 1 of 1