Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Help with msiion 14!

Page: 1 of 1
 bry
04-22-2000, 2:42 PM
First off where is Luke? Can I play complete teh agem by taking over all the turrents (sp) and then destroying them (del) thsi way tehy can't retake them, would it set off the alarm? If not how do I do it? Shoudl I leave two stormies in the turrets in case they are retaken? or shoudl I just run for it? Plz help!

------------------
 Ben
04-22-2000, 5:06 PM
Hi, here is the strategy i used to get passed that level ...
First off make sure you get all defecting stormtroopers to help. Capture the command center to get luke and make sure you leave one stormie there. Get control of the 2 vehicle turrets near the TRMB and leave one in each. Get luke and brenn in the TRMB. Dont move it yet! Send the other remaining stormies to destroy the artillery by the command centre. This sets off the alarm - once the artillery is gone, gather any stormies left and get out of there. There are some kaalanite rebels to help nearby - just move a stormtrooper near them to recruit them.
I found it best to send the troops ahead to take over turrets and left the TRMB in the central area with a couple of troops to guard it until my route to the evac area was clear. Carry on to take over turrets, leaving one tropper in each. later on you get an ATST and more kalaanites - that helps alot in taking out any imp stormies you encounter. Try to keep the alarm from going off for as long as poss. Hope this helps http://www.jediknight.net/mboard/wink.gif)

Meanwhile, any1 else got any tips for me on return to ruul part 1 (the level after this one?)

------------------
You can always run, but you'll just die tired.
:-) :-)
 WildMustang
04-22-2000, 10:02 PM
the command center holds luke in the bottom left get him and use his sensor abliity
 bry
04-24-2000, 5:53 PM
Thz m8 i did it this morning due to your help. I just found a great free game guide. go to www.ign.com) (http://www.ign.com) and click game guides then Fc. I am now on teh walker gambit beacuse of this. It works for every mission so far (um 2 I have got so far with it)

------------------
Page: 1 of 1