Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

One last time...

Page: 1 of 1
 Obi-wan Shinobi
04-20-2000, 3:37 AM
I am sorry to bring this up again, but I still cannot target Ewok traps, I am starting to thing my disk is scratched or something http://www.jediknight.net/mboard/smile.gif). It has been two week and i still can do it. I move the cursor all around the trap and it still wont let me target, could one of you please walk me through it one more time?

------------------
"I don't know, fly casual"
 SuperGumby
04-20-2000, 3:05 PM
well i don';t know what you've been told, but alls you should ahve to do is put the cursor over the traps/trees and it will turn yellow instead of red, becuz they are locals/ewoks to the planet, instead of red the color it turns for the rebs. hope this helps

------------------
04-20-2000, 6:26 PM
I have tried that, the cursor is red or green never ever yellow. I think my game is broken.

------------------
 Czariel
04-21-2000, 2:23 AM
I think i read somewhere that it may be a problem with a particular video card, check the troubleshooter. I myself never could fire on the traps either. I just beat the level by avoiding them as much as i could, and sacrificing one unit at a time to the traps.
 PalpaNert
04-21-2000, 4:12 AM
I don't remember if the Traps actually turn Yellow , but your pointer will turn to a crosshair type thingy, Hope this helps a little

------------------
Thanks,
PalpaNert
 Obi-wan Shinobi
04-21-2000, 5:31 PM
nope no cross hairs http://www.jediknight.net/mboard/frown.gif) I get nothing but the pointer arrow

------------------
 Ol$cratch
05-01-2000, 3:39 AM
THere are no crosshiars, when you have your cursor on a trap it will turn into an n with arrows on the sides, something like this,

<N>

that is the extent of how the cursor changes, they would'nt be very good traps if they alerted you to their presence.
hope this is helpful.
 Daryk
05-01-2000, 9:53 PM
I was able to target most of the traps, but not the ones where the whole tree fell on a unit.
 Francois PERROUX
05-02-2000, 10:39 AM
Some of the falling trees fall on you (... yes, I know, this is what they are meant for...), although you shoot them.
The unfortunate victim will turn yellow (instead of the usual blue selection box) before being killed.

NO PROBLEM !
Just destroy the tree from the other side !

This level is really far easier than it seems. Save the game regularly, but you can end it with all AT-PT and most of your Troopers....
Page: 1 of 1