Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Question regarding load/save screen

Page: 1 of 1
 kapoios
06-24-2002, 11:24 PM
In the load/save screen of Grim Fandango there is a design on top, that gets filled up as you progress through the game. I'm currently on the start of the second year of the game, however the filling has stopped just before the 1/4 of the total area (It is almost a straight line). Since I have completed the first year I should expect the 1/4 of the design to be complete. Is something wrong? Did I miss something? I have installed the patch since the beginning of the game. Please help..
 Huz
06-24-2002, 11:40 PM
Don't worry. :) The four years of Grim Fandango aren't equal in length, so the tapestry probably shouldn't fill up by a quarter every time you complete a year.

Enjoy Year 2 - I think you're going to love it. ;)
 Tall Guy
06-26-2002, 10:30 PM
indeed, the journey will all come together in the end! :D
 MeddlingMonk
06-27-2002, 11:41 AM
And besides all that, you can't miss anything in a LucasArts game. You can be stumped, but it's impossible to be screwed because you failed to dot an 'i' at the start of the game. :cool:
 Isis Kaldara
06-27-2002, 3:47 PM
They're right, up there. ^ I, too, thought something was wrong at first. Then, I found that certain completed tasks fill a certain amount of space on Manny's Double-N ticket, that "tapestry", in the Save/Load menu, and not all tasks must be carried on into the next year to fill a fourth of the ticket.
Page: 1 of 1