Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

CAL League

Page: 1 of 1
 HA|KIR|Dances
06-24-2002, 2:24 PM
The CAL league (CyberAthlete Professional League) is about to start. This is the First Season on JK2 matches on the league, and due to a poor team tournout, may be shut down after one season of play. This is a very professionally run league, and a very competitive one.

I personally do not want to see this league shut down. CAL is accepting teams still, but is about to start its season, where no more teams will be allowed to join, until it ends.

To be included in this season, you need to e-mail Marcou by this Tuesday (June 26th) at this e-mail address marcou@caleague.com

The Cal Website (the new one) is here http://65.113.117.4/?div=jk2) so you can view standings, team lists and register your team

I hope to see more teams on this league!
 Taebaek
06-24-2002, 2:43 PM
Ok, I registered for the site. I will quickly run this accross the Counsel in Order of the Sith.

[OoS] Taebaek
www.jkii.com)
Page: 1 of 1