Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Hardcore Star Wars Fan Quiz

Page: 1 of 1
 DarkSideYodaIAm
06-24-2002, 2:31 AM
OK, all this is a special arena for all you Star Wars fans out there to show off the knowledge that you have of all things Star Wars. Questions will cover all 5 movies and sometimes events that happen in books and comics. Questions will range in points from 1-5 depending on the difficulty. There will be leader board so that you can check out you rank compared to everyone else. The object it to be the first person to 50 points. Also if you have any Questions that you would like to submit I will take a look at them and if I use yours you will get .5 points. So now lets get this Quiz going. So with no further talk here is the first question.

Q) Count Dooku was who's Jedi Master?

Worth: 3 points
 Jan Gaarni
06-24-2002, 3:33 AM
Uhm, we already have this thread. :D

The answer is Qui-Gon Jinn by the way. ;)
 Koffin
06-24-2002, 1:50 PM
He was master of his domain. Cause he won the bet.

He was also Luke's real father. The sick perv....she was just a girl!!!!!

But anyways, he also had a dog named Beumont. He was very faithful and I guess Dooku was his master. Well at least up untill the incident with the emperors new carpet. But that wasnt the dogs fault, Dooku wasnt house trained.

so do i get extra credit for additional info or what?
 Yoda_623
06-29-2002, 1:31 PM
I certainly think you deserve it. :)
Page: 1 of 1